Why so much for Lechies?? - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-05-2018, 11:02 PM   #31
eperras
The photos are reason enough. Go find cheap babies available from a pair that looks as sick as that and then come whine some more. Ladies these days use all kinds of language because honey, its not the 1950s anymore!

Old 04-05-2018, 11:04 PM   #32
Cutloe
Quote:
Originally Posted by eperras View Post
The photos are reason enough. Go find cheap babies available from a pair that looks as sick as that and then come whine some more. Ladies these days use all kinds of language because honey, its not the 1950s anymore!
Some "Lady" you are using such language. You have yet to show me a pic of one you're selling for 400!!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Old 04-05-2018, 11:05 PM   #33
eperras
The photos of the parents are reason enough for that price. Go find babies from parents that sick and then come whine about the price some more. And ladies use all kinds of language these days because honey, its not the 1950s anymore!

Old 04-05-2018, 11:25 PM   #34
eperras
Oh, you want to see the $400 leachie babies, thats your problem? Its female siblings from the same parents as the $600 males that you scoped out. Because if you had done substantial research about this species, you would know that they hatch out at a rate of about 6 females for every male and yet they can only be kept in 1.1 pairs so females are way cheaper and easier to find. You can question my ladyhood all you want but do I hope you realize that it doesn't make you manlier to threaten assault to women who don't adhere to your wildly outdated standard of femininity.

Old 04-05-2018, 11:36 PM   #35
Cutloe
Quote:
Oh, you want to see the $400 leachie babies, thats your problem? Its female siblings from the same parents as the $600 males that you scoped out. Because if you had done substantial research about this species, you would know that they hatch out at a rate of about 6 females for every male and yet they can only be kept in 1.1 pairs so females are way cheaper and easier to find. You can question my ladyhood all you want but do I hope you realize that it doesn't make you manlier to threaten assault to women who don't adhere to your wildly outdated standard of femininity.
I thought you had some for 400??? You don't. Oh ok... I thought you were a man using that language... oh you're not Ok? You have licence for your pet sales? What company name and what taxes did you charge?

Old 04-05-2018, 11:44 PM   #36
eperras
They sold my little broneroni! And I just filed my taxes yesterday! Im a hobbyist, so they actually go under "hobby income" in case you were wondering. Also I took screencaps of this whole convo so if you keep harassing me, ill file a police report and send them to your wife!

Old 04-05-2018, 11:49 PM   #37
Cutloe
Quote:
They sold my little broneroni! And I just filed my taxes yesterday! Im a hobbyist, so they actually go under "hobby income" in case you were wondering. Also I took screencaps of this whole convo so if you keep harassing me, ill file a police report and send them to your wife!
It'll be here. File it ASAP!!

Old 04-06-2018, 01:03 AM   #38
Helenthereef
Well, this escalated quickly..............

Gotta say I'm siding with eperras on this one. Maybe I've missed something, but I do not see why Cutloe is so upset about the price someone sets on their own geckos. As has been pointed out before, you are not being forced to buy them. If s/he thinks they are worth $XXX and you don't, they have the complete right not to drop their price and you have the complete right not to buy them. Value is in the eye of both the seller and purchaser.

Also, this is getting VERY personal, and I'd urge a bit of restraint on the accusatory tone and name calling before a mod passes by and someone ends up with infractions or bans.

Old 04-06-2018, 02:29 AM   #39
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutloe View Post
The breeders are glad you did this, because they want to protect thier investment. I purposely put this in the add section so BUYERS can see how they are being RAPED.

That is silly. Every once in a while someone comes along and wants to personally fix prices on some sort of reptile to allegedly protect buyers. But buyers are not babies, they do not need protection if there is sufficient information available which there is. It does not take most buyers very long to sort through prices and see what is the average market price, and then to check out the BOI for a seller's rep for health and quality, which can justifiably add to the price. If an animal is way above market price and there is no reason for the escalated price, likely it won't sell. There is simply zero evidence for leachie market collusion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helenthereef View Post
As has been pointed out before, you are not being forced to buy them. If s/he thinks they are worth $XXX and you don't, they have the complete right not to drop their price and you have the complete right not to buy them. Value is in the eye of both the seller and purchaser.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!