Good Guy Ian Haggerty- the Roach Ranch - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-07-2009, 09:10 PM   #1
Tink
Ian Haggerty- the Roach Ranch

We just got a bunch of roaches from the roach ranch and i couldnt be happier! Ian was very helpful and answered all my questions very quickly and we got the roaches this morning. They are all healthy looking and active! My beardie and cresties are gonna love them!! thanks again Ian!

Old 11-07-2009, 11:16 PM   #2
hhmoore
Lena,
You are required to include your full name in every post to the BOI. Failure to do so could result in your post(s) being removed.

Old 11-08-2009, 08:14 AM   #3
Tink
ooops sry- my name is Lena Shubina from RI

Old 11-12-2009, 07:57 PM   #4
saber5
thanks Ian

just got my roaches from ian all nice big and fat great to do business with.

thanks Ian

Dan Lein / outbackdragonranch.com

Old 11-12-2009, 11:23 PM   #5
kristy55303
Thumbs up dubia

i have dealt with ian before and his shipping and roaches are impeccable. ian!

Old 02-22-2010, 03:34 PM   #6
rexmacmillion
All i have to say is amazing. I recieved my roaches today and was blown away. The packaging of these roaches were awesome, not one casuality and the shipping company made a mistake!! Ian is Great to deal with. he is prompt to reply to every email and a pleasure to work with. I could not be more happy with our transaction.

Greg Beaton
RAKZ Reptiles

Old 02-22-2010, 11:12 PM   #7
AF Exotics
Ian is a competitor and a great guy too .If I am out of stock,that is where I would send my customers .I have purchased some of my breeder stock from him too .Great roaches and excellent customer service . Marcus Quesada @ AF Exotics .

Old 02-23-2010, 12:22 PM   #8
crazycoolpaul
Ian Is a great guy and recommend him to everyone. His over count his by far the best on the net.

Paul Wilson

Old 02-23-2010, 02:12 PM   #9
ace9916
We've done business with Ian several times he's great to do business with and a great guy. If you have questions he wont hesitate to asnwer them and help as much as possible.

Old 02-24-2010, 12:37 AM   #10
cinderbird
Agreeing 100% here. Got my starter colony from him and they are doing great. not a single dead roach during shipping. super professional and answered all my long winded crazy questions. Love the starter kits he sells as well.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!