Inquiry Ben Siegel auctions - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-25-2016, 09:09 PM   #11
Scottip
I have known Ben since the Red carpet reptile shows in the early 90's. Ben is one of the few in the industry who has always been honest and fair. Sure he has dealt with his demons in the past as most of us have or will, but he has always remained fair and honest. I just remembered why I never read this Board anymore. A bunch of pathetic people throwing stones in glass houses.. I hate when people have to knock someone down to feel better about themselves. I am not addressing the person who started this thread, just the boneheads who had to throw in the low blows.

Old 05-25-2016, 09:19 PM   #12
Black Adder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottip View Post
I have known Ben since the Red carpet reptile shows in the early 90's. Ben is one of the few in the industry who has always been honest and fair. Sure he has dealt with his demons in the past as most of us have or will, but he has always remained fair and honest. I just remembered why I never read this Board anymore. A bunch of pathetic people throwing stones in glass houses.. I hate when people have to knock someone down to feel better about themselves. I am not addressing the person who started this thread, just the boneheads who had to throw in the low blows.
Wth????
Did you read the same thread i just did?
Please tell me where the "lowblows from boneheads" are?

Old 05-25-2016, 09:28 PM   #13
hhmoore
Going back to my question to the OP...
How much time had passed between the end of the auction and you starting this thread?

Old 05-25-2016, 09:37 PM   #14
juliasara
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakesareawesome View Post
I wonder what happened to the infamous dragon used to perform the smack down? Does anyone know if it was injured?
It was never injured, the media blew that whole thing out of proportion, he used the dragons tail in a playful way to smack the guy.

Old 05-25-2016, 10:25 PM   #15
HB Geckos
Hello,

I have dealt with them in the past and never had problems. Mostly the comments are done by an employee. I have not purchased since the return but have bid on a few items. You should be good to go

Old 05-25-2016, 10:36 PM   #16
snowgyre
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottip View Post
I think you are reading too much intent behind honest questions. No one is attacking Ben's character, we're only wondering if he's still running the business. The last I heard he was undergoing a bad divorce and the business was being split and/or sold, so wondering who is running a business that is still operating using his name is a valid question with no malice intended.

Old 05-26-2016, 07:31 PM   #17
Scottip
OK, the one Bonehead asking about the Bearded Dragon. Sorry if I bunched you all into one response. I know most of you were just inquiring. Sorry if I offended anyone except for the bonehead. lol

Old 05-27-2016, 09:33 AM   #18
Gallywagger
Ben has gold teeth?
Attached Images

Old 05-27-2016, 09:51 AM   #19
nickolasanastasiou
Your location field entry has been terribly misspelled, James.

What does the photo have to do with the topic?

Old 05-27-2016, 06:05 PM   #20
matt bernhardt
I too have recently purchased a couple auction animals and a couple from Ben's personal collection. The auctions went fine and even better when I dealt with The private animals. I have always had excellent service from those guys.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!