Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 183 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-30-2017, 02:12 AM   #1821
FresnoTortoise
Quote:
Originally Posted by D4saken1 View Post
Is it just me or do these posts trying to nitpick and use semantics seem to be increasing as things progress?
That is what the jury will be doing. A fair jury that is. People have forgotten what the true terms were and have taken OP's word on what the terms were. When OP posted the terms, she posted them sideways. Who takes the time to read them sideways?

Old 05-30-2017, 02:32 AM   #1822
FresnoTortoise
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
You seem to have some issues with the real world in relation to "cause and effect", don't you fella?

Please provide the evidence you have collected whereby "Fauna" has twisted Michelle's arms or otherwise coerced her to the point where she has said "not so nice things" about anyone, as you are claiming. Or are you now going to claim that "Fauna" again exercised some sort of voodoo and caused YOU to say such "not nice" things that would otherwise not be beyond your self control too?
Her posts on Fauna. Ty's evidence for his try is almost if not all her and other people's posts on fauna. Didn't mean "Fauna" as your lovely company.

Old 05-30-2017, 02:36 AM   #1823
DavidBeard
Quote:
Where does it say winner will get Tegu that Ty produced?
You can't seriously be that dense Mike/Ming. Why would he need to include this statement if the raffle's intended prize was one HE produced?

[b]If for any reason, I do not produce any albino this year (chance of this happening would be almost none) I would pay the winner $3000 out of my own pocket'/b]

Michelle got neither a tegu nor $3000 out of Ty's own pocket. Its not rocket science, friend.

Old 05-30-2017, 02:43 AM   #1824
FresnoTortoise
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidBeard View Post
You can't seriously be that dense Mike/Ming. Why would he need to include this statement if the raffle's intended prize was one HE produced?

[b]If for any reason, I do not produce any albino this year (chance of this happening would be almost none) I would pay the winner $3000 out of my own pocket'/b]

Michelle got neither a tegu nor $3000 out of Ty's own pocket. Its not rocket science, friend.
"If for any reason, I do not produce any albino this year" was that on the official raffle post. It was only in the a post that ask if anybody would be interested in he ran a raffle."

Ty told OP that he was going to send OP an Tegu that he produced, in those text messages. OP lost trust in Ty, elected to sue him instead. And here we are. It is not rocket science, David! You have to provide shipping to Ty can ship a tegu to OP.

Old 05-30-2017, 02:51 AM   #1825
FresnoTortoise
Official Raffle FB post

Old 05-30-2017, 02:57 AM   #1826
FresnoTortoise
It says it all in the attached image below.
Attached Images

Old 05-30-2017, 03:05 AM   #1827
FresnoTortoise
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarhedgie View Post
Sorry I have trouble with my vision , I am not a grammar expert and the auto correct stinks.
I also don't know how to navigate fauna (example turning the pics)

Trying my best , sorry for your (and others)frustration.
This post by OP will help to explain the bad communication between Ty and OP. David, u have already said u are legally blind. Maybe you are not the best one to make judgements here.

Old 05-30-2017, 07:03 AM   #1828
kerrek
Quote:
Originally Posted by FresnoTortoise View Post
Let me try that again.

So above is the actual raffle post that Ty posted so readers can actually read it without turning their heads sideways, posted on March 10th. A couple of things stick out. 1) Where does it say winner will get Tegu that Ty produced? 2) baby albino tegus.

Now, Ty did post about starting the raffle a day before, but I don't think anybody can say that the posted on March 9th is "official," since it was just tossing the idea out there.

Picture below is the post that Ty posted about the idea of starting an raffle for albino tegu a day before the official post about raffle.

Hey Ming since we are nitpicking both screen shots you posted from Ty say the prize will be delivered by July. Where does it say if Ty doesn't produce a tegu by July he gets an extention? So by Ty's own terms when he failed to produce a Tegu by August 1st he owed the OP the $3000. I mean since we're nitpicking.

Old 05-30-2017, 08:19 AM   #1829
ElliotNess
Quote:
how many tegus do you have Tim?
Same amount as the common sense you possess....

Old 05-30-2017, 08:35 AM   #1830
AllisonLeigh
Quote:
This post by OP will help to explain the bad communication between Ty and OP. David, u have already said u are legally blind. Maybe you are not the best one to make judgements here.
How would this explain Ty's lack of communication or ethics? Your attempt to continue to bait people is pretty obvious, it works against you in it points out that your argument is really baseless and suggests to us readers that you know it. You've now had to resort to claims of racial bias (which you are the only person who has made any negative comments about ANYONE'S race in this thread), and to attacks against people's "disabilities" (I only say this in quotations since having a vision problem doesn't mean you can't fully interact online these days, it's 2017... come on, don't be silly).

I certainly haven't agreed with everything David has posted in my time on Fauna, but I assure you his being legally blind does not affect his ability to read or come to his own conclusions. He is not easily lead, like someone I know. Keep reaching though, it's fun to watch you attempt to come up with something that could possibly explain your blind (legally blind even ) support of Ty.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu