"OFF TOPIC" Aquarium photos - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Fish and Aquatics > General Discussions

Notices

General Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to all topics related to Fish and Aquatics.

Old 11-18-2005, 11:30 PM   #21
aliceinwl
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave

I would like to remind you all that there is a perfectly useable forum on this site for the discussion of fish and other aquatic matters:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...splay.php?f=29

THIS particular forum is for the discussion of leopard geckos.
I'm going to have to agree with Wendy here. It seems incredibly rude to me to continue this thread in this forum after being politely asked to desist.

-Alice

Old 11-19-2005, 12:07 AM   #22
WebSlave
I guess some people just have trouble with subtle hints. EVERYONE who continued posting in this thread about a topic that has nothing to do with leopard geckos before I moved it has gotten a warning point on their record.

Next time I give a subtle hint, please take it to heart.

Old 11-19-2005, 03:45 AM   #23
brucestephenson
Quote:
Originally Posted by The NY Gecko
ive been doing the fish thing since i was 5. seriously. right now im growing up some green and orange pike cichlids to breed. im a fan of the whole monstrous and destructive fish thing. my last tank setup had a jack dempsey two firemouths an oscar and a orange pike cichlid. whew1 no pics right now. im kinda mad at my catfish. see i have this hollow log with only one opening and my pike swam up there. my catfish swam in behind him and there was no way for the pike to escape. i just figured it was hiding. i know this cuz i found a cleaned skull floating at the top of the tank the other day. pissed me off
What?!! That sounds like the Fauna Classifieds! My good friend Forrest says that Fauna is like a fish tank. One day you are swimming around with your buddies having a good old time. The next day your cleaned skull is found floating at the top of the tank.

Old 11-19-2005, 09:41 PM   #24
techgirl
Talking

i unfortunately can't do pics but i can describe. i have a 55 gallon freshwater that is home to a blue gourami, turquoise rainbow,bosemani,neon tetras, tetra serphae, clown and yoyo loaches, a half banded kuhlie loach, skunk botia, bristlenose pleco, ottos, dwarf puffers, 2 betta girls, 2 zebra danio and a bleeding heart tetra. surprisingly everyone gets along to a point. it's also more than 50% planted with many hide aways. i also have about 10 male bettas and another 2 female bettas that i'm trying my hand at breeding, but that's a different thread that i'm doing.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!