Need help identifying bogus seller (dale and valerie of NH and MA) - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-07-2008, 05:55 PM   #91
Morphie
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigevilherps
Yeah your right I only sent 70 I'm sorry I sent what I could ok I called the customer service number the money order has not been cashed and when I get home from work I will scan and post as I said I will send the other 30 on the 12th when I get paid
please PM me with the address you sent it to so i can make sure it's correct.

Old 09-09-2008, 12:14 AM   #92
HerpVenue
Here is a scenario

A customer buys a pair of size 38 pants.

I accidentally sell him size 42 pants.

it was not until MONTHS later that he tries the pants on. Now he wants a refund.

But he can't send the other size back.

Now I know the above is not exactly how it went. But both sides made mistakes.

Seller.
After 20 years of being in "the business" does not know how to sex snakes.
Sells Wrong sex (hey it happens sometimes)
Has plenty excuses on being strapped for cash.
After being threatened with the BOI...... starts saying how successful they are and it would not hurt them because they do tons of business (what happened to being strapped for cash?)
Calls others a "looser" while contemporaneously showing a total ignorance on the use of punctuation and grammar

Buyer.
Did not sex snake at the sellers place.
Did not sex the snake after getting home
Did not sex the snake until MONTHS later when trying to breed
Sold the snake and now wants a refund. (while true it was almost a whole year later.)

Below is an e-mail supposedly written by Valerie
I know for a fact he emailed you last week and said his next day off was august 3rd and you never emailed back to conferm for that date as far as posting please go ahead and do just that you don't know enough about us or know our new address to even make a diferance he mostly does buisness with people he has known for years as far as your money goes I will pass on your info to him when he gets home tonight it is unfortunate we did buisness with you I would appreciate if you did not email me anymore as I will take it as a sign of harrasment oh yeah one more thing you don't have is his buisness name he almost never does buisness under his own name so post away if you have that kinda time to waiste have at it

I say the above was written by Valerie because she Said "HE" as in referring to her husband in the e-mail. so the above e-mail was written by her.

here is my point.
the above e-mail has the same punctuation and grammar and spelling mistakes that Dale makes.

So either all these e-mails and posts are written by the same person........ or husband and wife just write the same......... BAD

And when a stupid person like me notices something like that..... it has got to be pretty bad.

Old 09-09-2008, 09:29 PM   #93
Morphie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritchie Luna
lots of stuff
Yeah, i made a huge mistake by taking the seller for their word that the snake was the sex they said. I know better now, but that does not absolve this person their responsibility.

Anyway i just want this matter fixed, and so does Dale, but for some reason we can't seem to make things work (i still didn't get the dang money order. wtf is going on!?) and it's getting ridiculous.

This is the hardest 100 bucks i've ever worked for - not counting the first time i earned it.

Old 09-09-2008, 09:30 PM   #94
Morphie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morphie
and it's getting ridiculous.
correction: it done got ridiculous. long ago.

Old 09-18-2008, 01:22 PM   #95
Morphie
Well, I'm giving up. The money order never came. Dale verified the address he sent it to, but it never got here. I asked him if he'd cancel it and send another, but i never got a response, and he never posted his proof of sending one anyway. I honestly feel like he isn't interested in fixing this for real, and I'm tired of wasting my energy on his empty words.

Screw this. I'm sick and tired of this whole thing. If anything comes to pass (yeah right - i'd sooner expect the sun to blow up), I'll let you all know, but what a fiasco. I wouldn't deal with these people again if you paid me.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!