Chad Umbaugh in Pittsburgh PA - GOOD GUY! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-27-2008, 10:42 AM   #1
mvite
Chad Umbaugh in Pittsburgh PA - GOOD GUY!

I know that I tend to only remember the BAD GUYS and I take the GOOD GUYS for granted.

CHAD UMBAUGH IS A GREAT GUY!

Chad came highly recommended to me by some long time local herpers. Last December I picked up a proven breeder Pastel het Ghost BP male from Chad at a Pittsburgh PA show.

The snake was super healthy and Chad was great to work out a deal with on the animal.

I see Chad almost 2x every month--and he always has a great selection of healthy animals at every show.

In addition to being a great breeder--Chad has also been great to introduce me into the local scene---having just recently hooked me up with a great new rodent supplier that lives close to me.

I couldn't resist the opportunity to kiss some local butt on a national level!

I will definitely buy from Chad again---and I recommend others to check out his stuff!

Thanks Chad!

Mark Vitelli

Old 07-28-2008, 12:28 AM   #2
densnake1
I haven't bought from Chad, but I would not hesitate to do so. He has some nice animals. I do some of the same shows he does. Good guy in my book.
Dennis

Old 09-18-2008, 06:20 PM   #3
huff747
I just did a trade with Chad and all went very smoothly. Weather tried to disrupt shipping temporarily but no problems.

Chris

Old 09-18-2008, 08:17 PM   #4
Rainbowboaman
Chads a good Guy. I have dealt with him a few times in the past mostly with Spotted pythons.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...earchid=257331

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!