Chuck Tornetta from NJ - Classic bait and switch - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-10-2008, 01:09 AM   #71
SPJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by rattler
I just feel that this could have been worked out better for the buyer without bringing it here.
It could have been worked out right and avoided the BOI completely if Chuck sent what was paid for in the first place.

Old 07-10-2008, 01:12 AM   #72
SPJ
Quote:
Hopefully they still don't go by the shipping documentation. About a year ago I received three dead alterna through FedEx. The seller who I didn't know before doing business with him basically told be that being it was hot outside that it was a risk I chose to take and that he would only refund me the cost of shipping. I contacted Paypal and they had he sign an affidavit and then refunded my money. Maybe they changed their policy since then.
Paypal WILL NOT do ANYTHING for you if it is not Ebay related. That is a fact. I got screwed by a couple of sellers and paypal said tough. They will not do anything. Once was for a live animal and paypal said they don't deal with live shipments and I was out of luck. The other time was for a cage and paypal closed the case because the seller had a tracking number. Didn't matter that he never sent what he was supposed to, he had a tracking number and that was all paypal was concerned with.

Old 07-10-2008, 07:21 AM   #73
mvite
Steve W- I'm not sure what else there is to go over about this deal. Maybe if you are that interested you should read more thoroughly.

I paid with paypal.

I answered an ad for specifically sized females and received something other than I paid for.

I live in Pittsburgh, PA --- about a 6 hour drive from Chuck Tornetta.

I spoke with Chuck and after finding out there was no solution for me-- I posted here.

I asked for a refund since I did not receive what I paid for. Chuck's bank account was overdrawn so the money is gone.

I am accepting another normal female--- and this thread as my satisfaction

Steve W-- no need to reply any more. This is pending resolution next week.

Old 07-10-2008, 07:41 AM   #74
John E Dove
Quote:
Hopefully they still don't go by the shipping documentation. About a year ago I received three dead alterna through FedEx. The seller who I didn't know before doing business with him basically told be that being it was hot outside that it was a risk I chose to take and that he would only refund me the cost of shipping. I contacted Paypal and they had he sign an affidavit and then refunded my money. Maybe they changed their policy since then.
Wow, You got some great luck, you are one of a kind. If you look over the BOI threads where pay pal claims have been attempted, after a wrong product was shipped or a dead animals was received, you will note that the one thing they all have in common is the lack of refund once they learn a shipment was made.
I even had it happen to me when a seller sent an incomplete shipment. All pay pal would do was notify the seller that I had filed a complaint.
You really should buy a lottery ticket, you're sure to win.

Old 07-10-2008, 02:21 PM   #75
rattler
Quote:
Originally Posted by John E Dove
Wow, You got some great luck, you are one of a kind. You really should buy a lottery ticket, you're sure to win.

I will and if I win I'll split it with you tomorrow. lol

Old 07-10-2008, 10:53 PM   #76
mvite
If you win, I have a couple of sweeeeewet proven breeder female BPs I can hook you up wit.

Old 07-11-2008, 12:36 PM   #77
rattler
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvite
If you win, I have a couple of sweeeeewet proven breeder female BPs I can hook you up wit.

If I was into pythons I might take you up on the offer.

Old 07-11-2008, 01:43 PM   #78
chuck tornetta reptiles
Resolution of this whole thing . And with better spelling !

Hi Mark.
I have to admit I was a little upset when I saw my personal information was reviled by you on the BOI,
I am still sending you the female we both agree`d upon she also laid eggs and is 815 or 820 grams I forget but I weighed her when I was on the phone with you.
This experience was enough for me.
I saw on the last page were you said you were happy with the female you are getting and the thread .
I feel as though im happy with giving you the female and ending any and all business , past or future between myself and yourself.
Your snake will go out this coming up Monday for Tuesday arrival to you .
This will End our business relationship , no ties at all.
NO GUARANTEE `S ! at all . ( I will give you a tracking number on Monday )
I also am Intitled to my own opinion as you are , and I feel as though I deserve a public apology
You jumped the gun with this thread . I mean you didn't even give me time to get home from work that very first day to sit down and think if it was even possible
for these girls to be that weight.
And let alone the fact that I offered to take them2 lighter girls back for 2 bigger girls .
And after you said you would drive down here , I offered to let you pick out larger girls in person.
BUT, this has all been gone over before and the subject is tired at best...
And I'm not saying you did this but it is possible for someone to tamper with a scale.
Well thats just what I feel I`m owed .
I will also save you some time and "copy and paste" this on the BOI were all can see that I DO AGREE with sending you another female
FREE OF CHARGE , and shipped on my account .
And despite what Mark or people on this forum might believe or think. If them girls are that light I did not know ( i mentioned to mark that they looked thin and long ) when I was bagging them up . But I did not officially weigh them And I probably should have
I was thinking proven breeder was the most important thing here , after all why does weight even matter - so people can breed them.
( I breed smaller girls because I have so many ) If someone like them bigger fine.
However let me say here in front of all who judges me .I am sorry to Mark.
And he will have his other girl on Tuesday morning .
And everything ends there .
Thank you
Chuck Tornetta .
Im doing a spell check. lol EVERYONES A CRIDICT ,LOL

Old 07-11-2008, 01:48 PM   #79
BallBoutique
Shame we never solved the rat order with me........
But that is ok trust is every thing in this biz.

Old 07-11-2008, 02:04 PM   #80
mvite
Great.

I didnt jump the gun. You told me NO REFUNDS VIA EMAIL AND TELEPHONE.

I would have taken more financial losses with your solution of me driving to your house and would have had to keep the replacements on a hotel room with my famil my for 4 days.

I'm sorry alright.

I'll report when I receive the unguaranteed female.

I hope I've helped some folks with this thread.

And Chuck - dont spend your customers' money on personal issues and then tell me it as an excuse-- that will keep it from being revealed in public.

Lastly-- just as your last email to me stated: Chuck , I NEVER WANT YOU TO CONTACT ME AGAIN-- via phone, email or otherwise or I too, will report you to the police for harassment.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ball python breeder, boa, kingsnake, reptile