"Lovemoney", Chris Mark, Lindenhurst NY ...BAD GUY - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-31-2008, 10:23 AM   #1
throw4ever
"Lovemoney", Chris Mark, Lindenhurst NY ...BAD GUY

I recently got a 13 ft scrub from Chris Mark on 7-24-08. In the add it said she had "Perfect health". When i pulled her out of the bag she was shipped in she was blowing bubbles and i could hear she was all stopped up. I called him right away and he said that she did this when she was mad and when in shed. I have never herd this b4 and no one on any of my forums did eather so i made an apt. to go to the vet and took her on 7-31-08 and she had RI. I then called him back and said i would at least like him to pay half of the bill because he said she was in "perfect health" he said she was totaly fine when he had her so he was not goin to pay a thing.

BAD GUY

Old 07-31-2008, 10:27 AM   #2
jrgh17
Considering the snake obviously did not develop an RI overnight, he's lucky you're not asking for a full refund on the snake AND vet bill.

If you haven't done so, you should inform Mr. Mark of this thread.

Old 07-31-2008, 10:47 AM   #3
Fangthane
Sorry to hear about your sick scrub. I was seriously considering buying the "giant male yellow anaconda" he has listed but the fact that he offers USPS shipping in all of his ads put me off enough to where I didn't even bother emailing him. He obviously loves money enough to offer illegal shipping AND sell a sick snake. At the very least he owes you for the FULL vet bill. Hopefully the BOI can work it's magic and make him do the right thing. Good luck.

Old 07-31-2008, 10:55 AM   #4
throw4ever
yea i know he sould pay the full bill but i was tryin to be a nice guy and offer to pay half ans still no.....he said that she did blow bubbles when he had her but it is normal for scrub pythons

thanks guys!

Old 07-31-2008, 10:55 AM   #5
John E Dove
Where did you encounter this person?
Do you have the emails you exchanged with him?
Could you post the vet report for us?
It is not that I doubt you at all but a little proof of a business deal would be helpful as would his email addy.
You might also want to inform him of this thread.

Old 07-31-2008, 11:00 AM   #6
throw4ever
o and not sure on the name....profile says Jason Perez...senders name on the package said Chris Mark

Old 07-31-2008, 11:23 AM   #7
MikeCurtin
Quote:
Originally Posted by John E Dove
Where did you encounter this person?
Do you have the emails you exchanged with him?
Could you post the vet report for us?
It is not that I doubt you at all but a little proof of a business deal would be helpful as would his email addy.
You might also want to inform him of this thread.
He's here:

lovemoney(0) 11-13-2004 46 07-31-2008 yahoo,7 years ago jason perez reptiles,wieghtlifting asphalt love big snakes/snapping turtles

I didn't trust the ad myself, either because of the USPS shipping thing or the user name...if it was "lovescrubs" or "lovesnakes", I may have felt differently.

Old 07-31-2008, 11:24 AM   #8
MikeCurtin
"Here" meaning on fauna

Old 07-31-2008, 12:22 PM   #9
throw4ever
yea i saw the add on this site and emailed him....i have all the emails
here is the snake i bought http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=113387

i dont have a photo copyer to put the bill on but heres the info...

7-31-08 Reptile Consultation/Exam 46$
7-31-08 2 Bottles of Ceftazidime 100mg/ml 73.50$

119.50$

also the weight is on the bill.....6095.00 (in gms)

Old 07-31-2008, 12:46 PM   #10
LauraB
You have no means of taking a photo of the bill (and the snake while you're at it) and uploading here?

(sorry if I sound ignorant, just trying to clarify)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!