Need help identifying bogus seller (dale and valerie of NH and MA) - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-08-2008, 03:25 AM   #71
Morphie
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
This is really all over 100 dollars?

Jesus Christ Almighty.....

I'm taking another week off....weaning myself slowly from the stupidity that just pounds this place constantly.

Gosh, i hope i'm not being called stupid...

Old 08-08-2008, 04:02 AM   #72
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigevilherps
I did say I made a mistake and my last email to jessica I said I would take care of it before the end of the month

I am glad you are willing to fix this. In my book, that means something. The fact that you are at least trying. Many people run and hide and never come back. I will give you props for that. You are doing the right thing.

Old 08-08-2008, 11:45 AM   #73
Morphie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooing Tricycle
I am glad you are willing to fix this. In my book, that means something. The fact that you are at least trying. Many people run and hide and never come back. I will give you props for that. You are doing the right thing.
save the praise for when he follows through. seriously, he's been "willing" to fix it this whole time. Will he ever? dog only knows.

Old 08-08-2008, 11:52 AM   #74
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morphie
save the praise for when he follows through. seriously, he's been "willing" to fix it this whole time. Will he ever? dog only knows.
You have to walk a fine line. While he should definitely fix it, if hes stating on here he will fix it, I feel the need to give them the benefit of a doubt. Calling names and harassing someone about petty things isnt going to make them do what they ought. But, being somewhat nice, and waiting for them to do the right thing, is what i feel helps make things work.

Of course we need to wait and see. But, lets hope it does go through the way you would like. of course.

Old 08-08-2008, 12:06 PM   #75
Morphie
I agree being deliberately unkind is counter-productive (although someone adding a little vinegar a while back seemed to inspire Dale to state his intent publicly, which i personally am happy he did).

I'm just saying, I've thanked him for his stated intentions more than once and then never got what i was promised. I'm saving my gratitude now for something other than words, because words in the past have meant little or nothing.

I appreciate seeing evidence of effort, but i don't want him to feel like the pressure is off just because he made a promise, especially because of his record with me and promises.

Old 08-08-2008, 01:04 PM   #76
bigevilherps
Jess could you email me your address for payment I will try to send you somthing within the next few weeks but this will be paid and resolved by sept. 1st I have no paypal acct. Or a credit card or debit card to even pay you threw paypal. thanks, dale

Old 08-08-2008, 07:47 PM   #77
lanceheads
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
This is really all over 100 dollars?

Jesus Christ Almighty.....

I'm taking another week off....weaning myself slowly from the stupidity that just pounds this place constantly.

I think Rich could wean you off from this "place" very quickly and permanetly.

Old 08-08-2008, 08:52 PM   #78
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigevilherps
. 1st I have no paypal acct.
The email address that was posted in this thread I verified with PayPal the first day this thread went up.

"valerie8800@hotmail.com" is a valid Premier account.

Old 08-08-2008, 09:00 PM   #79
NorthernRegius.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman
The email address that was posted in this thread I verified with PayPal the first day this thread went up.

"valerie8800@hotmail.com" is a valid Premier account.
Ahem... more excuses & untruths? How about just fix it?

Old 08-08-2008, 09:35 PM   #80
bigevilherps
A year ago which was the last time I was on this site I may have had a paypal acct.I no longer do so I asked for her address so I could send payment

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!