DTS HERPS INC INQUIRY - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-08-2008, 11:58 PM   #11
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by C.GrayC&TExotic
Alright guys, thanks for the info. I think I might stay away. I was looking at a female albino lavender retic. He said that he got it on trade for some venomous. He didnt know the breeder of the animal either.

Glad to have helped you make at least, and informed decision on whether or not you deal with this person. Good luck in your search for the critter you are looking for!

Old 08-09-2008, 03:55 AM   #12
Dan Scolaro
Moo:

Who are you pretending to kid with your idiotic blither? You know that report was never proven to be from any snake I shipped. You are quite simply a nasty and disgusting pig bent on revenge as I proved your idiotic report and warped accusations wrong is all - and that's the bottom line to your idiot charges.

That report of IBD you posted was never proven to be from any snake I shipped. The FEDEX tracking number on the shipment and date of the exam report did not jive as they were only three days apart and the snake was reported to lived 2 weeks after being strangled or harmed in the bag, so its impossible that report came from any snake I shipped. And you know that. You are just a rotten and nasty person bent on revenge is all. You continue to rant and rave and roll around comfortably with a nasty mouth like a pig in dung getting no where.

Further, if it was a so called contagious disease as Moo attempted to prove and failed, then why are all of the other snakes bagged with the snake in question in excellent shape many months later, even now? The buyer recently contacted to report that the other snakes are doing great.

And I never lied. I do not breed large boa species but ship dozens of boas weekly that are bred from friends and breeders and never received anything but great reports on their health. Boidjerkoff comments are idiotic as usual. I never had any mite problem and a guy pressured me to get a emerald from a wholesaler and ship it the following day so I was smart to send him some preventative mite stuff out of the kindness of my experienced heart. Boiddufus still suffers from small wiener complex because I would not accept his low ball offers on other boa purchases and is only here again to mouth off and blither more nonsense because he cannot accept defeat in his idiotic conspiracy theories he made on other threads and is obviously still mad that I would not take his cheap offers for nice emerald tree boas. Send Boiadjerkoff some tissues to dry his tears from missing out on some great emeralds and put him to bed and that might teach him to refrain from being a tightwad and attacking me when he has no interest in my other deals except to blither because I would not cut him a break on great animals.

I've sold thousands of reptiles and never received a single legitimate complaint and never had any reptile arrive sick, dead, or injured. In that other case, the resolve was made good the same exact day the fellow received the strangled snake. That issue was an unfortunate rare case of one boa strangling the other or squashed in the box and I refunded the buyer's money the exact day he received the snakes and sent him a larger refund than what he paid because he was a good customer and I am a sweet dude.

This issue here is that no one has been sweet to Moo, so she is an unhappy slob bent on revenge.

Dan

Old 08-09-2008, 06:50 AM   #13
David Scarboro
Yeah, Right...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Scolaro
I've sold thousands of reptiles and never received a single legitimate complaint and never had any reptile arrive sick, dead, or injured. In that other case, the resolve was made good the same exact day the fellow received the strangled snake. That issue was an unfortunate rare case of one boa strangling the other or squashed in the box and I refunded the buyer's money the exact day he received the snakes and sent him a larger refund than what he paid because he was a good customer and I am a sweet dude.

Dan
So, all of the people who have came here and complained are not legitimate?
You need to recalculate your numbers. You are guilty of very poor customer service, you have been caught lying many times. When cornered, you weasel around and throw charges everywhere, just hoping that something will stick and take the heat off of you. Next you will be demanding apologies from everyone and calling in your black ops team to eliminate us all. You really need to get a new banjo. You have worn out the one string on yours! Now go ahead and let the lies and attacks begin. BTW, Chuck will probably be here in a bit. There won't be much of you left for the buzzards when he is through with you!

Old 08-09-2008, 06:59 AM   #14
shrap
You know how you can tell when Dan is lying.....

... his lips are moving.

Old 08-09-2008, 07:28 AM   #15
Mooing Tricycle
I think hes mad because he lost another sale. Dan. You have all you need in your threads to make comments like mine continue to surface every time a thread is posted about you.

You lie. Constantly. And youre really bad at remembering what you lie about too. You can try to throw insults my way all you like, but it dosnt change the truth about you.

Old 08-09-2008, 08:53 AM   #16
The BoidSmith
Quote:
Moo:

Boidjerkoff comments are idiotic as usual. I never had any mite problem and a guy pressured me to get a emerald from a wholesaler and ship it the following day so I was smart to send him some preventative mite stuff out of the kindness of my experienced heart. Boiddufus still suffers from small wiener complex because I would not accept his low ball offers on other boa purchases and is only here again to mouth off and blither more nonsense because he cannot accept defeat in his idiotic conspiracy theories he made on other threads and is obviously still mad that I would not take his cheap offers for nice emerald tree boas. Send Boiadjerkoff some tissues to dry his tears from missing out on some great emeralds and put him to bed and that might teach him to refrain from being a tightwad and attacking me when he has no interest in my other deals except to blither because I would not cut him a break on great animals.

Dan
You are so predictable...

Old 08-09-2008, 09:27 AM   #17
The BoidSmith
Quote:

And I never lied. I do not breed large boa species but ship dozens of boas weekly that are bred from friends and breeders and never received anything but great reports on their health. Boidjerkoff comments are idiotic as usual. I never had any mite problem and a guy pressured me to get a emerald from a wholesaler and ship it the following day so I was smart to send him some preventative mite stuff out of the kindness of my experienced heart. Boiddufus still suffers from small wiener complex because I would not accept his low ball offers on other boa purchases and is only here again to mouth off and blither more nonsense because he cannot accept defeat in his idiotic conspiracy theories he made on other threads and is obviously still mad that I would not take his cheap offers for nice emerald tree boas. Send Boiadjerkoff some tissues to dry his tears from missing out on some great emeralds and put him to bed and that might teach him to refrain from being a tightwad and attacking me when he has no interest in my other deals except to blither because I would not cut him a break on great animals.

Dan
Chad,

In the quote is exactly what I meant before. DTS herps had an emerals boa for sale and I asked about it. He replied saying that he could sell it for so much less. Once he replied and I learned DTS = Dan Scolaro I never replied again. This person will obviously twist everything around.

You know what? Although costly and even painful one can get rid of IBD and mites. On the other hand though, modifying character flaws of grown-up individuals is extremely difficult...

Old 08-09-2008, 10:08 AM   #18
Dan Scolaro
LOL:

Who are you kidding boidjerk? You are a low balling idiot moron period who got upset on 2 different tranactions when I would not accept your cheap offers on great snakes. Pay what people ask for a specimen or shut up and get a second job to afford what you want to buy. You have no evidence of mites or any diseases or any legitimate complaint so go back to the hole you crawled out of. I never sold you or anyone here bitching any reptile so who are you morons think you are in the first place.

I've never lost any sale from any blither you idiots tried to convey and actually have received several emails and great sales from sane folk mocking at how idiotic your charges are without evidence. I have great customer service and thousands of satisfied customers and never lied on any issue so unless you have evidence of any disease or lie, then blither to someone who cares.

Bottom line is that you few are nothing less then a wacko bunch of yacking sissies who are sad to be powerless in your blither and that is what pisses you idiots off. You pay your dues to gain some wishful power and respect to mock legitimate dealers and try to make yourselves feel better better by pointing the finger all the time and make charges and idiotic comments without even knowing all the facts and loose on every effort.

Nothing you say has any credit or concrete evidence and you guys are just pissing on each other again with your sloppy and bent accusations. Nothing you will say or do will ever harm anyone's business and that is what yanks your chain.

If Chick shows, he better have the red dress, high heels, and of course the apology. Sad to say that Moo there perhaps would not fit into any dress. She posts a report that has nothing to do with my animals and she thinks she will not be held accountable? LOL.

Dan

Old 08-09-2008, 10:16 AM   #19
Dan Scolaro
Here is the email below received just weeks ago for the customer who all of you nuts tried to claim was so unhappy

Man. Looks like you're really rolling. Super fine Tortoise.
Congrats. Haven't been back to the BOI since we last spoke. Doesn't seem to have slowed you down any.
All snakes from you are doing well.
jsc

Old 08-09-2008, 10:36 AM   #20
lanceheads
Quote:
LOL:

If Chick shows, he better have the red dress, high heels, and of course the apology. Sad to say that Moo there perhaps would not fit into any dress. She posts a report that has nothing to do with my animals and she thinks she will not be held accountable? LOL.

Dan
Who's Chick?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!