DTS HERPS INC INQUIRY - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-09-2008, 11:00 AM   #21
Dan Scolaro
That was mean to say Chuck not Chick, although my typing error was perhaps not far off.

By the way, there may be something goofy/odd about this thread starter but maybe I am wrong?

Someone telephoned Thursday afternoon at 5:15 PM asking me to ship the snake that same day. I replied of course that it was too late for that day but could ship Monday, and discussed payment but he quickly changed the subject.

He also asked about the bloodline and I explained that I would eventually get that information from the seller. The seller's wife just had a baby so he's yet to supply that information to me.

Regardless, it was quite odd that someone called to have me jump the hoops to get the snake out that same later afternoon and then never came through with any payment. I am not sure if it's the same fellow who started this threat but it could be.

Old 08-09-2008, 11:04 AM   #22
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Scolaro
She posts a report that has nothing to do with my animals and she thinks she will not be held accountable? LOL.

Dan
You still forget who posted the reports. Seems you forget alot of things.

Old 08-09-2008, 11:13 AM   #23
lanceheads
Thanks for the reply.
I saw on another thread that Chuck has taken the week off. So, don't expect to see him here.

Old 08-09-2008, 11:25 AM   #24
Dan Scolaro
Regardless Moo, you attacked my company based on hearsay and misinformation from a report that was never verified from any snake I shipped - and you know that ten times over. Much less the customer was refunded additional funds for the snake to achieve customer satisfaction, so what's your idiotic gig in the first place to even mum anything besides being stuipd and daft?

And where is your apology for all the wacko charges and nasty comments you made? You have a loud mouth but lack the integrity to either produce evidence or apologize, so either apologize or be quite.

Do you even sell reptiles to be expert enough to comment in the first place? What background experience do you have which permits you to carry this so called coin and make nasty comments about people you do not even know or never bought reptiles from? What gives you the right to pretend to have experience on any tranaction when you continue to blither idiotic comments. Why waste people's time. Get a job or take up shoveling horse crap because you're under a pile all the time.

If you're miserable in your life to attack someone you don't even know, then take your frustrations out on doughnuts and not other people.

Old 08-09-2008, 12:02 PM   #25
Lucille
Quote:

Do you even sell reptiles to be expert enough to comment in the first place?

The BOI is constructed so that all those in the community have a right to comment. There is no requirement of a certain level of sales to be able to join in here with one's thoughts and experiences.

Dan, you are continuing to use the response style of a long past member here. Chris Johnson would, like you are doing here, bloody the water with nasty ad hominem attacks when anyone would say anything negative about him. He cleverly turned the attention of others from himself to whatever unfortunate soul he was butchering at the moment, and so the community did not realize that in the bloddy opaque water he was raiding their pockets, one by one.
I like to think that something was learned by that devastation. One thing I think everyone here has learned is that when someone who is being questioned about his business policies suddenly goes ballistic and starts bloody ad hominem attacks, he is trying to get people's attention focussed anywhere but himself. And, that there are probably reasons for such tactics.

Old 08-09-2008, 12:26 PM   #26
lanceheads

Good post Lucille! However, I don't think he's following Chris' path of destruction. He's merely defending himself and he sometimes comes off as such. (Chris Johnson) Alicia and others have a problem with him, but as I have stated, my transactions were positive with him, although I only bought venomous snakes from him. (and will continue in the future if he has something I covet) LOL!

Randal

Old 08-09-2008, 12:47 PM   #27
Dan Scolaro
Lucille, no offense, but don't misread and twist anything to interpret that I am pointing the finger to anyone and,or pretend to know how, what or why I respond as I may be jerking you off and you don't even know it. Has it not dawned on you that I really don't care what you or anyone says here? Nothing you or anyone can say or do will bother my business. Do you think any business sweats when some moron customer blithers a complaint or even takes them to court over a serious legal issue? Nope. You sweep the crap aside and forge ahead and build a bigger and stronger ship. Dozens of so called experts made nasty comments from a report that was not verified to be from a snake I shipped and instead of ignoring their idiotic blither I perhaps made a mistake to comment in the first place. You don't know me and don't know about the countless hours and efforts I put toward my animals and the quality heathcare and spotless customer service, so why comment anyway. And what's all that blither about being clever to turn this or that? I wasted my time answering stupid questions from stupid people knowing all awhile the snake I shipped was healthy as a horse so all I did was waste my time. I don't have the time to be clever. I speak the truth and if it bothers people's feelings, then they can ignore the post or suck it up and move on.

Old 08-09-2008, 12:48 PM   #28
C.GrayC&TExotic
Hey Dan,

It was me that called you thursday afternoon and me that started this thread. I didnt mean to get all this b/s started here with you guys having to go back and forth at each other.
However I am a private python and boa breeder in Louisville Ky, and have been doing this since 1998, and have many references.
I dont ever recall meeting you at any expos before or doing business with you so when I look for a quality animal to go into my breeding collection in which the retic would have been doing, I ask around and spend my money wisley.
I however did not have you jump thru any hoops. I asked could you still ship that day as it was 5:15, and here in Louisville you can ship out until 7:00pm, didnt know if you could there thats why I asked. The only other things I asked were the feeding habits, girth size, if you had any other pictures, and who the breeder was. No hoops, just basic info for any reptile investment. Of course I would not follow immeadtley with a payment I hadnt made up my mind, and you said you would try and find out the breeder for me.
I like to know the backround and genetics of the animals I put into my collection so that I can offer the best neonates possible from my breeder animals, sorry I may be stubborn but my animals, potential offspring, and future customers mean alot to me.
So again I am just looking out for my self and my animals. I also re-itterate that I appreciate the responses and time of everyone and It was NOT my intent to have you guys going back and forth at each other. However sometimes thats the nature of the biz, and I understand.
Thanks
Chad

Old 08-09-2008, 12:58 PM   #29
Dan Scolaro
Chad, oh, that is fine. I had a few people call about it and other stuff going on at the same time and am still waiting for the fellow to provide the background data on the snake. You asked great questions and hope to get that information today.

And please don't feel offset if we argue here. I enjoy putting these idiots in their place.

Dan

Old 08-09-2008, 01:06 PM   #30
Lucille
Quote:
I speak the truth .

Quote:
as expected, the report did show IBD cells

Indeed.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!