DTS HERPS INC INQUIRY - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-09-2008, 02:40 PM   #41
David Scarboro
Quote:
Originally Posted by captnemo
This will probably be my last post on this thread, but Dan only stated that this was not the report from a snake he shipped after he learned what IBD actually was (not "bone cells"). I was told that the only snakes he was selling were venomous and a water snake which were quarantined in his kitchen. From that day on, there have been continuous ads for boids placed on kingsnake.com. This combined with his claim of thousands of sales and nonchalant attitude regarding the possibility of IBD makes him a bad guy as far as I am concerned.
And A Liar!!!

Old 08-09-2008, 03:00 PM   #42
Dan Scolaro
The only bones cells are those bone heads who are chicken to apologize.

And captnemo, you are a nut case and your rant on the phone about your sick rat snake has nothing to do with my shipping a healthy boa, so slap some water on your face and wake the heck up before you find yourself committed.

Moo, you should be issued a refund for your coin and kicked off this web page. How old are you?

Old 08-09-2008, 03:05 PM   #43
Dan Scolaro
David, show any evidence when or where I ever lied? You're just mouthing off because you and your idiotic conjecture was proven wrong.

Old 08-09-2008, 03:19 PM   #44
The BoidSmith
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Scolaro
LOL:

Who are you kidding boidjerk? You are a low balling idiot moron period who got upset on 2 different tranactions when I would not accept your cheap offers on great snakes. Pay what people ask for a specimen or shut up and get a second job to afford what you want to buy. You have no evidence of mites or any diseases or any legitimate complaint so go back to the hole you crawled out of. I never sold you or anyone here bitching any reptile so who are you morons think you are in the first place.

Dan
Dan, Dan, Dan

There were not two transactions but just one where YOU low balled your own animal. When you were asked about the snake you offered to sell it for less. Anyone will tell you that is you who made an offer and not me. Of course, you are upset because there was never a reply to YOUR own downball offer.

Do you want me to post the two e-mails we exchanged? Although that will show that you are spreading falsehoods once again...are you sure you want me to do that? It's up to you...just say when

Quote:
LOL:
I never sold you or anyone here bitching any reptile so who are you morons think you are in the first place.
Dan
...And you never will...

Old 08-09-2008, 03:23 PM   #45
MikeCurtin
Quote:
your rant on the phone about your sick rat snake
????

I have 2 corns, 1 rat snake integrade, and 2 lucy texas rats...none of which have ever been sick. Everything else are boids.

With all due respect, please go back and count the number of people who have given you the benefit of the doubt here. I can assure you I was among them early on...we weren't many.

As I recall, our conversation was pleasant, with me telling you it may be best for you to be non-confrontational on this board and at least explain to the members here your quarantine/sanitation protocol. It was your conduct here that formed my final opinion of you.

Old 08-09-2008, 03:24 PM   #46
MikeCurtin
I'm done...too much like beating my head against a wall.

Old 08-09-2008, 04:46 PM   #47
Dan Scolaro
Cap:

Who's confrontational?

I am simply having fun while responding to boneheads who continue to prove to be idiots, you amongst them, so you're simply trying to duck and sway the topic that you were one of the idiots who formed a negative opinion without having concrete evidence. If you allowed some unverified report to mislead you, then you are the dope, no one else. Just admit that you are a dope and stop banging your head and you need every healthy brain cell you can keep.

And if you think anyone cares who or what gave any benefit of any doubt, then you need to be locked away or wake up from this tiny world of misfits and need a reality check as the reptile trade is giant compared to the few idiots here who poke at people they are jealous of.

And thanks for your non confrontational advice but I am quite satisfied the idiots who made such charges tucked their tails and ran away without providing answers to my inquires or apologizing. A pile of chickens.

You call me a bad guy? Are you insane? I've sold thousands of reptiles since 1980 and not had one single legitimate complaint so stick my hard work and my foot in your arss.

Old 08-09-2008, 08:39 PM   #48
MDC_Ophiuchus
Quote:
I don't know about anyone else...But the behavior presented here by Dan (he throws "idiot" and "moron" around a lot for example) would cause me to avoid him even if I hadn't read his other negative BOI threads.
Ditto. I saw some ads several months ago for albino African house snakes and an Aesculapian snake from DTS, but after observing Dan's behavior here on the BOI, Ive decided he is a person I would prefer not to deal with.

Old 08-09-2008, 08:46 PM   #49
Dan Scolaro
Yea Mike, I am drying up the tears now from the loss of dealing with a moron like yourself as those great animals went to someone with common sense.

Perhaps raise your hand next time like in preschool if you have anything productive to say again.

Any wacko threat to not buy anything puts one less great snake in your collection and another in someone else's you idiot.

Old 08-09-2008, 09:33 PM   #50
Dan Scolaro
Chad: I just received an email from the seller containing the detailed information on the bloodline for the purple retic. She came from a professional breeder and have his name and information. Email at danscolaro@aol.com for details. Thanks.

Dan

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!