DTS HERPS INC INQUIRY - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-09-2008, 10:39 PM   #51
MDC_Ophiuchus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Scolaro
Yea Mike, I am drying up the tears now from the loss of dealing with a moron like yourself as those great animals went to someone with common sense.

Perhaps raise your hand next time like in preschool if you have anything productive to say again.

Any wacko threat to not buy anything puts one less great snake in your collection and another in someone else's you idiot.
Wow...well, if I ever had any inkling to decide to give you a chance and purchase an animal from you, that last post of yours pretty much blew it out of the water, Dan. Great prices notwithstanding, I don't send my hard-earned money to people who insult me. I'll take my business elsewhere, and I did!

Old 08-09-2008, 10:42 PM   #52
MDC_Ophiuchus
And by the way, Dan...insults do not make sales.

Old 08-09-2008, 11:36 PM   #53
Dan Scolaro
Ah, if you had the cash for those albino house snakes and european rat snakes months ago then you would of bought them and been another satisfied customer. Instead you spent your taco bell paycheck on pimple cream and are crying here making boob comments on issues you have no clue about.

Do you homework and read the other bogus threads and you will quickly learn that I've been quite professional to not loose my temper with the dozens of false accusations made by these idiots and then come back and apologize.

Without homework followed by nasty comments, you are just another BOI boob.

Old 08-10-2008, 12:47 AM   #54
MDC_Ophiuchus
Quote:
Do you homework and read the other bogus threads and you will quickly learn that I've been quite professional to not loose my temper with the dozens of false accusations made by these idiots and then come back and apologize.
Umm....where exactly did you NOT lose your temper? Your past 200 posts on this site hardly exude professionalism. You may be 45 yr old in the real world, but the vast majority of your comments imply the maturity of someone half that age. You can sit there and believe otherwise all day long for all I care, but it won't make the truth any less true.

Old 08-10-2008, 01:16 AM   #55
Dan Scolaro
Grow up kid.

Old 08-10-2008, 02:14 AM   #56
critical bill
Another Dan Scumlaro thread. I'm just shocked. Operation Desert Idiot continues.

Why waste any quality time on him? Honestly, this thread was done before it even hit the third post. No sale was made because someone was smart enough to start an inquiry before making a purchase from a notorious scumbag. He definitely lost a potential customer. 1500+ views to this thread should be convincing to anyone that he probably lost many more potential customers.

Dan continues to do what he does best. He loses. Its not shocking anymore. The guy could play lotto and the clerk would hand his tickets to him already torn up. He's a born loser. He's a mush.

Yo guys and gals....its the weekend....eat drink and be merry. Celebrate and enjoy your summer weekend. This time we all won.

Old 08-10-2008, 05:29 AM   #57
Dan Scolaro
Chuck: Who let you out of the mental health facility early? So now you're jealous of my Sicilian name to mock it? I thought Maggie said no more making fun of people or she will cut you off at the computer? And bad guess on sales - they increased 20 percent last month and were better the month before just because of your help. Are you again trying to knock my contributions to this country during Operation Desert Storm and 20 plus years dedication to this country? Do you have several medals for your sacrifice to your country to tell your grandchildren about, or are just going to let them read your childish rants and raves on the BOI so they can hide their heads in shame.

Old 08-10-2008, 05:35 AM   #58
Dan Scolaro
Chuck, and someone from here other than that customer who initiated the thread contacted for the python and offered to buy it. Thanks

Dan

Old 08-10-2008, 11:29 AM   #59
MDC_Ophiuchus
Quote:
Grow up kid.
Perhaps you should practice what you preach. But I highly doubt you will.

Old 08-10-2008, 12:01 PM   #60
Dan Scolaro
Go back to bed pimples.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!