Ed Clark....Good guy - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-17-2008, 08:16 PM   #1
jupiter11600
Ed Clark....Good guy

Sent me a pair of het albino BCIs... Very nice snakes, healthy and good eaters. Put up with us being a little slow on payment but would do buisness with him again any day!

Highly recommended!

Nathan Rager

Old 09-17-2008, 08:30 PM   #2
lillyorchid
I sure hope they are really het albinos for your sake. I guess you didn't look him up on here before you did that deal with him.

Old 09-17-2008, 09:55 PM   #3
blackcrystal22
I don't suggest Ed Clark..
He's more or less a liar from what I've heard.

Old 09-17-2008, 09:57 PM   #4
jupiter11600
So as a good guy thread this is turned to try to make it a bad guy? I had a good deal with him no need to talk shit....

Old 09-17-2008, 10:07 PM   #5
jasballs
Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter11600
So as a good guy thread this is turned to try to make it a bad guy? I had a good deal with him no need to talk shit....
You started it when you bought SHIT!

Old 09-17-2008, 10:09 PM   #6
Miss Tuniwha
No need to go after someone just posting an experience you guys.. Not everyone has had bad luck with purchasing from Ed.. If someone had a good experience.. let them

sheesh

Old 09-17-2008, 10:14 PM   #7
jupiter11600
from what you heard.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcrystal22
I don't suggest Ed Clark..
He's more or less a liar from what I've heard.
From What you heard. Well now you are hearing differently. Post that on a bad guy thread. No need to make a good guy thread a bashfest. I had a good experience with Ed. I would choose to do business with him again. Simple as that. Just because someone else has had bad experiences with him, does not mean that it is impossible to have good deals happen. All what you said is hear say rumor tossing.

Old 09-17-2008, 10:18 PM   #8
hhmoore
It would be a shame to have your good guy posts start disappearing just because you refuse to include your name.....How many times do you need to be told?

Old 09-17-2008, 10:23 PM   #9
jupiter11600

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore
It would be a shame to have your good guy posts start disappearing just because you refuse to include your name.....How many times do you need to be told?
Would be a shame to see that a moderator could give a shit less that this is a good guy post and it is being turned into a full fleged bash fest. What the hell is your job anyways? You dont seem to be doing any moderating at all. Sounds to me like you are the same as these other idiot posters that cant keep their mundane comments into the correct threads. Look at the original post. My name is on it....

p.s. Delete this thread if you want. It is clear that it wont do any good hear anyways since you let it turn into a flame war.

Pleasantly Signed to apease your power hungry mind
Nathan Rager

Old 09-17-2008, 10:30 PM   #10
jasballs
Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter11600
Would be a shame to see that a moderator could give a shit less that this is a good guy post and it is being turned into a full fleged bash fest. What the hell is your job anyways? You dont seem to be doing any moderating at all. Sounds to me like you are the same as these other idiot posters that cant keep their mundane comments into the correct threads. Look at the original post. My name is on it....

p.s. Delete this thread if you want. It is clear that it wont do any good hear anyways since you let it turn into a flame war.

Pleasantly Signed to apease your power hungry mind
Nathan Rager
Your in trouble! You said Shit! I cant believe Shit is a word to get warning points in this day and Fucking age we live in! Shot it myself this time!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ed clark