Ed Clark....Good guy - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-18-2008, 08:47 PM   #51
Dr Owens
Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter11600 View Post
Would be a shame to see that a moderator could give a shit less that this is a good guy post and it is being turned into a full fleged bash fest. What the hell is your job anyways? You dont seem to be doing any moderating at all. Sounds to me like you are the same as these other idiot posters that cant keep their mundane comments into the correct threads. Look at the original post. My name is on it....

p.s. Delete this thread if you want. It is clear that it wont do any good hear anyways since you let it turn into a flame war.

Pleasantly Signed to apease your power hungry mind
Nathan Rager
You're not going to talk to the mods like that on this forum. Since the warning system is currently not working...enjoy a vacation.

Old 09-18-2008, 08:48 PM   #52
Dr Owens
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasballs View Post
Your in trouble! You said Shit! I cant believe Shit is a word to get warning points in this day and Fucking age we live in! Shot it myself this time!
You too.

Old 09-18-2008, 10:38 PM   #53
pcrooker
well....

Jasballs - Glad you say what most of us are thinking...

Mods - Glad you're making people show the respect you're due.

As far as Ed goes... One good deed among a hundred bad ones means crap.

Patty Crooker

(see how hard it is for someone to remember to sign their name? guess I should join mensa)

Old 09-18-2008, 10:39 PM   #54
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Owens View Post
You're not going to talk to the mods like that on this forum. Since the warning system is currently not working...enjoy a vacation.
Any way to ban that friggin cat in his avatar while you are at it Jay?

Old 09-18-2008, 10:45 PM   #55
Dr Owens
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncoast Herpetological View Post
I can't, but I've emailed Rich about it.

Old 09-19-2008, 01:00 AM   #56
Cat_72
I love it when Jay comes in and does clean-up.

I remember there being SOMETHING about animated avatars at one point, but sure can't find it now.

Old 09-19-2008, 01:05 AM   #57
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat_72 View Post
I remember there being SOMETHING about animated avatars at one point, but sure can't find it now.
They weren't allowed for a long time, but Rich repealed that some time ago.
He even had the one of the guy smashing his head to a bloody pulp - I could relate to that fella.

Old 09-19-2008, 01:21 AM   #58
Dr Owens
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncoast Herpetological View Post

Well, I was wrong in my last post. I figured out how to take care of it. That kitty is retic food!

Old 09-19-2008, 08:29 AM   #59
Junkyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Owens View Post
Well, I was wrong in my last post. I figured out how to take care of it. That kitty is retic food!
I was just beginning to like that little kitty, all well, there will always be more. Thanks Jay, we sure do not need that kind of Ed Clark supporter who cannot have a reasonable discussion with blowing up. It sure did not take him long either

Old 09-19-2008, 09:14 AM   #60
sleven
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkyard View Post
Nathan, according to your logic, the good experience you posted about Ed is hear-say also.
How so? The one's that I were saying were hear-say were the ones that said "From what i've heard"...which makes them hear-say. What I say is from EXPERIENCE with Ed. Not from what others have said about him. Furthermore, take a good look at alot of the Ed Clark- Bad Guy threads. On a whole lot of em, Ed was not in the wrong. A perfect example is the girl with the White Austrialian Frog.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ed clark