Jim Mason A.K.A. Bebo's Burms - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-26-2006, 12:01 PM   #1
juggalo
Talking Jim Mason A.K.A. Bebo's Burms

Were do I start? Well I guess I will start at the beginning after a recommendation from someone my wife and I decided to check out bebos-burms.com after looking at the pictures we decided to call. Jim was a great guy to talk to and very helpful . I am not really good with the whole genetics deal I normally go to the genetics wizard on line punch in what i need to know and wallah it shows me. Anyway he told me all kinds of usefull information. He was very patient over the next week and a half with all of our phone calls and questions.We finally decided to go with a male albino green het for granite the first pic is the one he sent us we were so excited . Another couple of days of phone calls and emails and we said that was the one. Jim said that the picture did not do the snake justice and he was right. We received one of the most awesome looking animals I have seen other than his green granite those are just insane looking. My wife and I could not be more pleased with this snake and we got a deal that was to good to pass up. It was professionally packaged and sent when promised just an all around great transaction. the last few pictures are of the snake I received and was so much more awesome than I could have imagined. Just to let you know he is in shed mode so I will post more pics after he sheds but god he is AWESOME. Thanks Jim you will definitely hear from us again.

Also a big thank you to Ed Petrucci A.K.A. AngryEd for the referral.

P.S. our camera is not the greatest so you still have no idea I hope after he sheds I can take a better picture.
Attached Images

Old 09-26-2006, 01:16 PM   #2
juggalo
Sorry I forgot to sign the post ~~~~Sam Bearden

Old 09-26-2006, 01:49 PM   #3
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by juggalo
Sorry I forgot to sign the post ~~~~Sam Bearden
You can access your user control panel to do this so it appears on every post.

Old 09-26-2006, 02:24 PM   #4
juggalo
Quote:
You can access your user control panel to do this so it appears on every post.
thank you

Old 09-26-2006, 02:37 PM   #5
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by juggalo
thank you
My pleasure, but even going to user cp isn't essential for you to do as your name does appear to the left of your posts in your member information. As long as its there you are in compliance with the rules to posting on the BOI.

Glad you had a great transaction....

Best

Old 09-27-2006, 01:41 PM   #6
bebomason
I'm very happy that ya'll are so satisfied with the little guy. And as I said in one e-mail. It is refreshing to deal with folks like yourselves. Good smooth transaction, and enjoyable as well. I'd be more than happy to do business with you again if the opportunity presents itself. Thank's again Sam!!

Old 11-28-2006, 10:02 PM   #7
juggalo
well better late than never here are some updated pics of the boy. and i will have more pics on thurday because i just completed transaction number two with jim and my new female should arrive thursday morning i can't wait anyway here are the updated pics.
Attached Images

Old 11-30-2006, 10:18 AM   #8
juggalo
And as promised Jim sent me another great snake this is also an albino green het granite she arrived today at 9:00am healthy and warm i took some pics of the fine packing job as well as a couple of the snake. If anyone is in the market for a great high quality burmese python Jim Mason a.k.a. Bebo's-Burms is the one i would recomend awesome price and awesome snake.I can't say enough thanks Jim.
Attached Images

Old 11-30-2006, 11:56 AM   #9
bebomason
Thank's for another pleasant transaction Sam! Glad your so pleased with this one too. Anyone dealing with Sam will enjoy the deal as well. Easy going, and good correspondance the whole way.

Old 11-30-2006, 12:05 PM   #10
Casey Hulse
It's been a while, but I dealt with Jim in the past and it was a pleasure all the way. Great burms!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!