Reptile Basics Inc - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-24-2008, 03:19 PM   #71
Chico Reptiles
Agreed

Rich is a great guy and makes top notch cages and racks... I have a lot of racks and cages and just ordered more...A++++

Old 06-27-2008, 11:52 PM   #72
kingfish91
wats the web site for Richs company

Old 06-28-2008, 12:02 AM   #73
crotalusadamanteus
http://www.reptilebasics.com/

Rich is a class act. UPS lost a roll of flex watt for me, which he promptly replaced. It was later found by the road in the long grass, and when I attempted to pay for it, he wouldn't accept the money.

Hard to find people of that caliber. He's got my vote.

Old 06-28-2008, 12:06 AM   #74
kingfish91
thanks

Old 08-31-2008, 04:07 PM   #75
crotalusadamanteus
I'm late again in posting this. I ordered two more RBI 4 ft cages from Rich. Both arrived in good working order, and timely as expected. I really like these cages, and highly recommend them to anyone who has had second thoughts about them.

Keep up the good work Rich. You'll keep me coming back for sure.

Rick

Old 08-31-2008, 08:21 PM   #76
MuzeBallPythons
I have nothing but great stuff to say about Rich. He answers all emails/questions right away & offers great advice. & his orders are super fast.

Old 09-01-2008, 01:05 PM   #77
Dave26
I have 3 racks from RBI, and a bunch of the new hide boxes. Awesome service and fast shipping.

Old 09-01-2008, 07:34 PM   #78
charmer
No complaints!

Thought I'd add my 2 cents too...
I've ordered a rack in the past and various supplies over time from RBI and have had only great service from him... and great product that is always well-packaged. Obviously they have great prices as well; these things will keep me coming back for sure!

Old 09-02-2008, 01:12 PM   #79
anendeloflorien
I have done 2 transactions with Rich and I just recently got my new rack from him! I could not be happier with his customer service and the quality of his products. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Old 09-03-2008, 04:51 AM   #80
Morphie
I, too, had a great experience when i purchased from them over a year ago, and the rack i bought from them is currently the best piece of equipment i own.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!