Pastel Sandfire? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 02-27-2013, 05:22 PM   #1
Amadeus_n_Tina
Pastel Sandfire?

Does anyone own a pastel sandfire with no added genetics? I've looked all over online and haven't been able to find just a basic pastel sandfire adult

Old 03-02-2013, 12:25 PM   #2
plietz
What do you mean by no added genetics?
Morphs in bearded dragons are varied and often times named arbitrarily. They can also serve the descriptive purpose of keeping track of what babies came from what parents.
So, pastel sandfire could mean a lot, it sort of depends on what kind of animal you're looking for.

Phil

Old 03-02-2013, 10:56 PM   #3
Amadeus_n_Tina
I just wanted to see a picture of it. That's all, I've not seen an adult so I wanted to know what to expect.

Old 03-07-2013, 10:59 PM   #4
calientedragons
Sandfire is a "trademark" red color produced by sandfire dragon ranch, pastel is a color or an Adjective meaning Of a soft and delicate shade or color. Neither is a genetic trait

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!