New Maine member here, hello! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 05-05-2016, 02:15 AM   #1
Sintake
New Maine member here, hello!

It's somewhat funny, as I've actually had this account for awhile and yet somehow I completely forgot about it. Guess life got in the way, ahah.

But hello, I'm Tanisha, 21 and from all the way up in northern Maine. I'd say the boondocks but it's more like some sort of backwoods, outta the way town. I actually am relatively new to reptile keeping, having only had a checkered garter snake and it is hard to find reptiles around here, but I've loved all scaled critters I've ever seen since I can remember

I'm actually looking for safe places to order one a new scaly friend, and I'm leaning toward a ball python. Was actually scrolling through various sites when I remembered this site was a thing and that I'd definitely love to get more involved with the community here.

Anyway, I've probably rambled enough. I hope you're all having a great day!

Old 05-05-2016, 08:38 PM   #2
acecurl16
Welcome to Fauna ... enjoy your time here .. many kind and knowledgeable people here .. that is indeed beautiful country you live in .. I am familiar with that neck of the woods .. I use to fish with my dad and grandfather up there!

Old 05-06-2016, 12:20 AM   #3
Aercadia
Welcome back Tanisha! If you're looking into getting a Ball, check out BP.net, there's a great forum community for all things Ball Python related - and even if you don't join, there are lots of care sheets and tips. Any idea what morphs you're interested in?

http://ball-pythons.net/forums/forum.php

Old 05-06-2016, 04:46 PM   #4
Sintake
Quote:
Originally Posted by acecurl16 View Post
Welcome to Fauna ... enjoy your time here .. many kind and knowledgeable people here .. that is indeed beautiful country you live in .. I am familiar with that neck of the woods .. I use to fish with my dad and grandfather up there!
Ah, that's awesome! This area is so out of the way that most of the time people don't seem to know what I'm talking about. Lol.
Thank you very much though, I'm looking forward to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aercadia View Post
Welcome back Tanisha! If you're looking into getting a Ball, check out BP.net, there's a great forum community for all things Ball Python related - and even if you don't join, there are lots of care sheets and tips. Any idea what morphs you're interested in?

http://ball-pythons.net/forums/forum.php
Thank you! (: And I've heard a bit about BP.net though I've never checked the most into it. Always wanted to but time was not on my side lol. Definitely planning to now that I can though.
There are a lot of morphs I love. Dreamsicles, Ultramels. Anything with red or orange tints tend to catch my eye. That said, I'm a sucker for pretty much any morph. They're all so beautiful.

Old 05-09-2016, 07:01 PM   #5
Charis
Hello and welcome back!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!