Interesting idea.. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

Old 11-24-2014, 01:00 AM   #1
JulezBNutz
Talking Interesting idea..

Is it possible to find love on a lizard forum? lol Interesting idea... Im a 28 year old single mother of two with a passion for critters. Im a free spirited Sagittarius and have yet to find a man that can handle my b.s.... I get bored easily, and always want more... Im starving for new knowledge, experiences, etc.... I don't drink alcohol, but drink coffee like its going out of style n smoke way too much. Im a hard worker and tend to blow my money on critters or by trying to make someone else happy... Im a huge tomboy, but know how to look good....ha! Any takers??

Old 11-24-2014, 01:12 AM   #2
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by JulezBNutz View Post
Is it possible to find love on a lizard forum?
Probably not. Many have tried; few have succeeded. Can't imagine that a single girl will have too much trouble getting some attention, though. Posting pics of yourself will usually get that ball rolling. Set your sights a little lower than "love", and you may end up making some interesting friends.

Old 11-24-2014, 05:50 PM   #3
AbsoluteApril
As someone who has found love on this site, I will say that anything is possible!

Old 11-24-2014, 09:20 PM   #4
JulezBNutz
a couple "lizard selies"Name:  1114142016.jpg
Views: 223
Size:  108.3 KB

Name:  1003141822.jpg
Views: 261
Size:  184.6 KB

Name:  1004141533a.jpg
Views: 260
Size:  86.2 KB

Old 11-24-2014, 09:24 PM   #5
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by JulezBNutz View Post
Is it possible to find love on a lizard forum?
Absolutely. It is possible to find love anywhere. But as long as you are interested in reptiles, it would be great to find someone with the same interests.

You sound like an interesting person and I hope you find a wonderful person to love, and to love you, here on Fauna

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!