For Sale 1.1 Guyana BCC Redtail Boas - 2015 Parsons CoDom male and 2010 Rose line female - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2018, 12:54 AM   #1
Hari
1.1 Guyana BCC Redtail Boas - 2015 Parsons CoDom male and 2010 Rose line female

I have for sale two beautiful captive born and bred Guyanese BCC redtail boas. They are the perfect pair for a Guyana locality breeding project and come from two great bloodlines.

I know my adult pictures are terrible and yellow because of the bad lighting. On the next nice day outside, I'll try to get some better natural light pictures.

Ladies first... This is Summer, a 2010 female pure Guyanese BCC bred by Jonathan Brady (formerly DeviantConstrictors). She is about 6 feet long and grown really slowly (no power feeding or the like). Her temperament is good, can be handled without drama, and she only gets feisty when she smells food. She was bred once in 2016 and produced a small litter of four.

Summer as a yearling:

Summer as an adult:

The male (named Merlot) is a 2015 Parson CBLT CoDom produced by Mike Eckert. The morph is similar to Roswell and Key West and it has a super form just like them. However, the key is that this morph is 100% pure Guyanese. He also has a great temperament as well. He has never bred, but at three years old should be ready for this year. Oh and he is about 4 feet long or so.

Merlot as a neonate:

Merlot as an adult: excuse him, he is in the middle of a shed

Now for the price. I paid $2000 for Summer as a neonate, and $1000 for Merlot as a neonate. 8 years and 3 years later, respectively I'm willing to let them go at the same price of $3000 shipped for the pair. The quality of these bloodlines and the pure locality morphs you will produce will make you that back in one season. If you pick up locally here in Atlanta, GA I will even throw in two Boaphile 421D enclosures (with installed heat) for free! Come take advantage of this nearly turn-key breeding project.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 09-15-2018, 05:23 PM   #2
Hari
Merlot is SOLD!

Summer is still available, so PM if interested. Thanks!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread