Some HOTS, take a look! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Venomous Snakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 02-17-2006, 12:57 AM   #1
extreme_bci
Some HOTS, take a look!

Here are a few of my hots when I used to live in Missouri. But when I moved to Ca I had to get rid of them all. Stupid Ca laws. But I hope you guys like the pics.

Albino westerns DB's 1.1

Southwestern Speckles
Male

Female

Breeding

Banded Rock
male

Female

AZ coral

Now I had to save the best for last. This was my best female Blue Speckled.

Thanks, Josh

Old 02-17-2006, 01:21 AM   #2
extreme_bci
Now it's time for some exotics hot's.

Albino Monicala female1

female2

Here I'm holding a normale male Monicala

mozamique spitting cobra

Golden Eyelash viper

Rhino Viper male

Gaboon viper

And the list goes on and on. These were the only pics I had left from any of my hot's. I hope you guys like the pics.

Thanks, Josh

Thanks, Josh

Old 02-17-2006, 01:36 AM   #3
reptilebreeder
I'm not one for a lot of the over regulated laws when it comes to herps, but man that's a lot of HOT stuff you had there, considering you are only 18. My personal opinion aside, that was quite a collection. You could have probably kept the atrox and mitchellii, assuming you ended up in a county where they aren't banned (which are getting harder to find).

Old 02-17-2006, 01:59 AM   #4
extreme_bci
Thanks,

My dad had my around snakes my hole life (non-venomous of corse) and he did not want me to get any venomous snakes. All I keep/breed now is boa locailties and some morphs. My new passion.

I did check into it and the city that I'm in dose not alow any exotics or native venomous even with a hunting or fishing license.

Thanks, Josh

Old 02-17-2006, 02:12 AM   #5
reptilebreeder
Quote:
Originally Posted by extreme_bci
Thanks,

I did check into it and the city that I'm in dose not alow any exotics or native venomous even with a hunting or fishing license.

Thanks, Josh
I pretty much figured that would be the case. CA allows the possession of native Crotalus as far as a state law, but it's getting harder to find somewhere locally that allows them.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!