Check This Out!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Uromastyx

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2003, 10:59 PM   #1
reptilexman
Talking Check This Out!!

I got 3 mali uros that just really need to go!! There fat and healthy and CB! Im letting all 3 go for $70 SHIPPED!!!!!! I believe there all females, there pores arent noticable so... First come first serve on this one! Email me for pics or to get them at reptilexman@yahoo.com Thanks-Ryan
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-18-2004, 12:39 AM   #2
SHEILALOVESANIMALS
Thumbs up GETTING MY NEW MALI IN A FEW DAYS

Hi, My name is Sheila and i am new here. Just joined in. I went on line for about a week now getting information on a Mali Uromastyx. I just purchased one from Reptilemax. I have never had a Retile before. And i was so scared to order one online. But all the positive feedback i got about this bussiness in Miami Fl. was all good. The only thing that I am worried about is, this new pet will be Wild caught. I read a lot about it, but i seem to be a little confused on this issue. I heard Captive bread is better, but they don't seem to be as hearty as a wild caught . I was wondering if you would consider just selling me one of your Mali's?
Doesn't hurt to ask.
Thanks, sheila

Old 08-18-2004, 02:04 PM   #3
1216dex
Sheila,
Make sure and read up on the care sheets at deerfernfarms.com and on the uromastyx page on kingsnake.com Also if you send an email to majordomo@icomm.ca with subscribe uromastyx in the body you can subscribe to the uromastyx listserve with hundreds of breeders and hobbyists should you have any questions. Uromastyx make great pets if you give them what they need (heat! Good Luck!

Old 08-18-2004, 02:29 PM   #4
SHEILALOVESANIMALS
Thumbs up Thanks very much John

John,

Thanks so much for the advice. I am going to go there now. You have been real helpful.

Sheila

Old 08-18-2004, 08:27 PM   #5
kingfish
Please contact me about the lizards. I will take them. Please e-mail me at kfour@mindspring.com or sking@piolaxusa.com
Thanks
Scott

Old 08-19-2004, 08:55 PM   #6
tamster
Hi, if the malis are still avaliable I would like to have them.
My email is tamster_5@alltel.net
Thanks,
Tammy

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread