High End Herps (Inquiry) - Page 55 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-19-2007, 02:32 PM   #541
HerpVenue
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuscusking13
As to you Ritchie, I never said I agreed with Doctoring pictures, I just said to me its not the end of the world or even that big of a deal, especially considering all professional photographers do it to make the best pictures. Is it lying, maybe, it is dishonest, probably, but in todays world is it really a huge crime, definately not.

dude there you go again.
If I was selling the married couple I took pictures of. then yes doctoring those pics would be bad.
But if I was selling the picture......then I believe the person buying the picture would even ask me to doctor it.

Now is David / Damon selling the pictures or is he selling the snakes in the pictures?

Quote:
I received cash on the spot, and didnt even have to ask for it, he made sure that was taken care of first thing, and there is a lot to be said for that. The agreement that we made says that when my snakes breed I get a pair of babies from each female.
So basically he was supposed to get free snakes.... Well damn if I was a bad guy..... I do not have to try to hard on a deal that gets me free snakes. Think about it. I get free snakes and promise you babies.... I look like a good guy. I take you to lunch...I am looking even better. I give you a couple hundred dollars and I look even better. I convince you that the cages don't have turd all over them.....and I look even better. I tell you I have SEVERAL facilities and I look even better.

Quote:
I am very open minded, but in my opinion based on what I have read here there is a lot of hearsay and some facts, but not enough to incriminate someone and ruin their life.
So what you are telling me is.....you think it would be self incriminating if he posts a picture. therefore you believe all of us but you don't want to say a thing because the guy has you by the balls. All you had to ask for was a picture. You couldn't do that. Because you are not as open minded as you keep pretending to be.
If You are oh so open minded. Do not stop believing or pretending to believe in the guy......just ask for a pic
Quote:
If someone could come in here with solid proof, I would belief it no doubt about it, but that has yet to be done,
Fine...so go ask the guy for a pic of his license. you will then get your solid proof. but as aforementioned (even by you) you have no need for proof. You do not want proof.
Quote:
If you are a judge or police officer than I understand being concerned with circumstancial evidence, but that is not something that should be of concern to the general public.
Actually a judge and police officer should not be concerned about circumstancial evidence. It is not even admisable in court. Well this is not court. and yes....the general public is always concerned about circumstancial evidence.
Quote:
As far as company time goes I come in to work a half hour to hour early and leave a half hour late everyday and work every other saturday off the clock, so if I take a few mintues here and there it is not an issue. I never call out sick, only missed a day to move, and one to deliver those snakes to David, which my boss gave me off in advance. SO you should not speak when you know nothing of the situation, you know what they say about assuming things.
I must have missed it. when did someone speak out about company time? or is he just babbling now?

David / Damon can shut us up by posting a pic.

You can shut us up by asking for his pic.

Quote:
In Allen's case that thread opened with a veterinary report that showed a snake that came from there that died of IBD, also IBD is a very serious situation, nothing David has done could cause a person to lose his/her entire collection like Allens mishap could have. HUGE difference.
LOL....there is a difference.... it was about IBD...... clearly different.... ask Damon how he lost his first collection.
Also the snake was proven to have IBD. it was proven to come from allen. was it proven that it got it from allen's collection? Maybe it was a brokered animal.....sort of like what David speaks out against....but does it himself. David speak badly of brokering. but yet he does it himself. So go ask David/Damon how he lost his first "closed colony"

this oh so open minded person is closing his mind again. ...

Old 01-19-2007, 02:37 PM   #542
HerpVenue
Quote:
THe major difference in these two threads is evidence.
REALLY

let's see EXACTLY what you said again

Quote:
Whether we assume all these allegations are false or not, enough people believe them to be true and Allen should handle it accordingly.
Your words were allegations NOT evidence.

We are also making ALLEGATIONS, and enough people believe them to be true. so David should handle it accordingly.

Don't hold a double standard for your lovebug.

Old 01-19-2007, 03:11 PM   #543
Dave Lawson
Dan, agin let me pose this question to you and please answer it this time,OK?

If you look at a ad of mine and it is for a neon orange burm with a solid white head and the price is $1,000.00. You send me the 1k and 2 days later you get the package when you open the bag out comes a run of the mill normal Albino burm with dull colors and a normal head, the colors are nothing like the photo but the pattern is the same. Would you feel stolen from? This question needs only a yes or no answer.

Old 01-19-2007, 03:25 PM   #544
Jim O
Albert Einstein once said
Quote:
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
This guy's opinion is as stuck in the concrete as is Jimmy Hoffa's body.

Old 01-19-2007, 03:34 PM   #545
fuscusking13
Bob, once again speaking without knowing. I am waiting for my producer paperwork to get processed in the company, so I cant actually get paid a commision until that is done, and also if no one calls for a quote then there is no commision to be made. We do not do cold calling or anything like that, people call us and ask for a quote, or we quote a boat that they financed with us. So again you assume, and again you are wrong, a pattern is emerging.

Also I am beginning to question the ability to read a whole post, because you guys change stuff around everytime. I said Dave should prove his case as I said Allen should, but neither person has to do anything. As well I was saying if my former snakes were to be killed for no reason I absolutely would even the score(I wasnt aware David was a convicted felon, but why would that scare me, or make any difference, if it even ever came to a situation like this which is really pointless since it wont???), I have a bad temper when it comes to my friends, my best friends son(who is like a son to me) and my animals, I would give my life for all of the above. You can burn my house down, jump me, smash my car, and I could care less, but those above things are what really get me to the point of no return. As for the comment about a snake changing the world you should have read the whole post, as that was about my albino female who passed away on October 27th 2006, not about one of the snakes David has. Also David paid for the snakes as I said(more than just a few hundred too by the way), but there is also the agreement for future babies which was part of our negotiations as well. I received less than market value I will admit, but when you sell as a group losses are expected. As for company time Ritchie, it was mentioned by Bob earlier today or last night not sure when, but I saw it this morning. I have no need to shut you up, I just keep answering questions, you guys can stay in here for life and bash David, the pope, whoever I dont care, but I have my right to an opinion just like everyone else, just mine is based on actually seeing the person involved and the facility in question, and you guys base yours on allegations and speculations. To each his own. I have been on the otherside of an issue before and I am sure you have been as well. Basically all in all I think I am done posting on this thread as all everyone is doing now is argueing over irrelevant things(including myself) and none of this gets any of us anywhere in a positive direction. I know for me personally part of getting my life together is to move in a positive direction, so I will take my leave-my cell number and email is listed and I will answer pm as well, no need to bother posting to me on here anymore as I will not respond under this thread. As a matter of fact I will go and spread some positive karma and be done with it. Feel free to bash me, drag my name thru the mud and spit on it as those that know me do not care what is said here, and nor do I. Good luck to all, and I will either hear from you in one of the above mentioned fashions, or see you in other threads. Have a great weekend!!!!!! Dan M.

Old 01-19-2007, 03:41 PM   #546
Wilomn
I think dan is scared. He's scared that he made a mistake. He's scared that if he askes brian/damon/josh/david for his ID photo that dan will not get the snakes he was promised. I think he's scared to admit that the whole thing was him getting scammed by a crook.

The whole toughguy thing is a good indication of it. The whole defending of someone who is so obviously a theif is also a good indication of someone who is just too scared to do what he knows he should.

It's good that you're gone dan. We don't really need cowards like you covering for theives like brian/damon/hannable/david/josh etc. etc. etc.

Old 01-19-2007, 03:43 PM   #547
Griz
Quote:
I just started getting commision on top of my regular pay now, Dan M.
My bad, I should have known better than to take what you say are face value....

Griz

Old 01-19-2007, 03:44 PM   #548
fuscusking13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Lawson
Dan, agin let me pose this question to you and please answer it this time,OK?

If you look at a ad of mine and it is for a neon orange burm with a solid white head and the price is $1,000.00. You send me the 1k and 2 days later you get the package when you open the bag out comes a run of the mill normal Albino burm with dull colors and a normal head, the colors are nothing like the photo but the pattern is the same. Would you feel stolen from? This question needs only a yes or no answer.
If I was stupid enough to pay for one then no, I stole from myself by not knowing that all babies look great and fade into the same old when they get older, although I have seen the hybrids and they dont fade as much as a normal albino burm(I saw adult ones). How many times have you seen "high orange albinos" that we all know are going to look like every other albino, but no one jumps on them when they charge extra, or one of my favorites "Orange Phase savus" no S*** its called a baby. If people are stupid enough to not know what they are getting then thats on them. Also with his guarantees you can trade it right back in and get something else, so there would never be a reason to be disatisfied. Once again this does not mean that changing the picture is right/honest, but some responsibility is on the buyer to educate themself especially when getting a snake that could reach 20 feet in length. I would say no, I have bought snakes that looked great in photos and looked different when they arrived, made no difference to me, they ate the same, drank the same and had great personalities. You may have a different opinion and thats wonderful and great, as that is America, but no on this one I would put the blame on the buyer and seller equally. Dan M. PS I know I said I was gone, but Dave asked this before I finished posting, now I am outta here, take care.

Old 01-19-2007, 04:45 PM   #549
Laura Fopiano
Quote:
Bob, once again speaking without knowing.
No dan, actually, you speak with out knowing. Bob is a highly repsected member of this forum. Bob sells quality animals, provides acurate pictures and is not affraid to post his pic on this sight if asked to do so.

Quote:
So again you assume, and again you are wrong, a pattern is emerging.
WTF???? you are kidding right?? Did you type that with a straight face?
Quote:
Also I am beginning to question the ability to read .
Quote:
I wasnt aware David was a convicted felon, but why would that scare me, or make any difference
I gather your own personal saftey would never enter your mind?
Quote:
a pattern is emerging.
Quote:
Quote:
a situation like this which is really pointless
Quote:
a pattern is emerging.
Quote:
I have a bad temper when it comes to my friends
Quote:
a pattern is emerging.
Quote:
If Allen was a good business man and a good person, he would take all steps neccesary to clear his name
Quote:
Quote:
a pattern is emerging.
Quote:
I received less than market value I will admit, but when you sell as a group losses are expected.
Quote:
a pattern is emerging.
Quote:
I will not respond under this thread. As a matter of fact I will go and spread some positive karma and be done with it. Feel free to bash me, drag my name thru the mud and spit on it as those that know me do not care what is said here, and nor do I. Good luck to all, and I will either hear from you in one of the above mentioned fashions, or see you in other threads. Have a great weekend!!!!!! Dan M.
The pattern that is emerged....a young man ill equipped enough to know when to step away from the key board.
Have a great weekend dan!!!!!!

Old 01-19-2007, 05:22 PM   #550
Griz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griz
Here's a bit more information for you. This was accessible via my own database. It appears that Tawni/David/Damon have only lived in this trailer for a total of 2 years. There is no other registered information in my database (at least that I have found as of yet) that would indicate prior home ownership for either before 2004.

Griz
One other thing to note, my database is only 30 days old. If you notice in the bottom left corner it has the box for residents. If there are any residents other than the registered owner then it will list them by name. If the registered owner is the only resident then it will remain blank, which this one is.

Griz

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
brian smith, damon heynen, damon smith, high end herps, josh stewart