Jacksons... as of big as a pain as they say? - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Chameleons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 11-15-2004, 05:28 PM   #21
dragonflyreptiles
John,

I said in the original post that it was 80-100 basking and then explained it was 80 on one side of the tip top and 100 on the other side of the tip top since it seemed members did not understand what I meant by 80-100 basking which is the basking temp t the top of the cage and I gave the basking temp for both sides of the cage in the original post.

Sorry if it was confusing that 2 sides of the cage had a different temp since the bulb was in the back left corner.

I lowered the basking temp as suggested and the jackson stayed in the new hot of 85 for 36 hours as far up as he could go in the cage so I have now raised it up to 95 and he has moved around in the cage today.

Old 11-15-2004, 10:56 PM   #22
E2MacPets
Quote:
Mr. Beardie Says: Look what you did to me Wendy! How could you?! I can't be..l....ackk....ACKKKKK..... -silence-
I think this may be the greatest thing ever written on FC......

Old 11-15-2004, 11:20 PM   #23
dragonflyreptiles
Quote:
Originally posted by E2MacPets
I think this may be the greatest thing ever written on FC......

Steve, Im not sure what you are getting at with this, Dan was told up FRONT that the dragon needed to gain more weight, that it was about 150 grams at almost 9 months and sent a photo of the dragon.

If it was unacceptable, he should not have traded, if he was unhappy upon receipt he had 3 days to return it on my account.

When I had the dragon it went from less than 100 grams at 6 months of age to 146 grams at almost 9 months.

If you want to address this do it on topic, don't hunt me down everywhere I post and bring this up!

Old 11-15-2004, 11:40 PM   #25
dragonflyreptiles
Quote:
As you wish, Wendy
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...threadid=54323
The thread on about Dan accepting the dragon for trade etc, if you want to talk about him feel free, it seemd members were more interested in killing me than talking about Dan so it dropped off:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ighlight=quinn

You are still replying to a tread about me and talking about him, but maybe you would rather make mine stay on top this way, who knows....????

But at any rate if you want to talk about Dan do it where it applies to him and not me!

Old 11-15-2004, 11:48 PM   #26
E2MacPets
My discussion of Dan is applicable to the thread he started regarding a deal with you.

I have no reason to post a negative thread about Dan on the BOI. I do have reason to post negatively about Dan on a thread where it is relevant.

Everything we need to know about you, Wendy, is summed up in that amusing quote I provided above. You are such a poor keeper it is not worth doing anything beyond laughing and disregarding what you say.

I just felt the need to play Devil's Advocate on the topic because I have prior knowledge of Dan Quinn's dealings that warranted my interjecting them into the thread.

I feel no sympathy for either one of you. The thread I am replying to on the BOI is the only one relevent and applicable to my statements at this time.

Old 11-15-2004, 11:57 PM   #27
dragonflyreptiles
Quote:
My discussion of Dan is applicable to the thread he started regarding a deal with you.

I have no reason to post a negative thread about Dan on the BOI. I do have reason to post negatively about Dan on a thread where it is relevant.

Everything we need to know about you, Wendy, is summed up in that amusing quote I provided above. You are such a poor keeper it is not worth doing anything beyond laughing and disregarding what you say.

I just felt the need to play Devil's Advocate on the topic because I have prior knowledge of Dan Quinn's dealings that warranted my interjecting them into the thread.

I feel no sympathy for either one of you. The thread I am replying to on the BOI is the only one relevent and applicable to my statements at this time.
It is relevant on both topics, but not this one, this is about Jacksons, not about me or Dan

Be the devil's advocate, and Im glad you are, someone has to be, may as well be you but posting on and on about him on a thread about me is useless, other than making it stay on top

I do not want your sympathy, I made a mistake, I apologized and that was not good enough, so be it

The only applicable thread about Dan himself is about him and his care for reptiles, not the one about me and my mistake

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!