Stopping in to introduce myself. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 01-02-2008, 03:38 AM   #1
Logan256
Wink Stopping in to introduce myself.

I'm new to the site but definately not new to the hobby...I got my first corn snake (first snake in general too) when I was 14, back in the summer of '02.
I was instantly hooked, and still am to this day!
I'm 19 now, and recently had to break down and purchase a very large (though very lovely) rack system to house all of my "children"...and it still can't contain them all!
Funny how fast it went from that one Candycane corn to my 60+ collection of different herps, lol.

Nice to meet all of you

Logan
Madison, AL

Old 01-02-2008, 07:13 AM   #2
Dennis Hultman
Welcome to Fauna!

Old 01-03-2008, 09:17 AM   #3
Logan256
Thanks for the welcome Dennis!

Old 01-04-2008, 02:55 AM   #4
ladyserpent7
wow....60+ huh...thats quite a collection you got there. I can tell were gonna see you in a lot of the other forums...and hopefully well see you in the hoggy one too...go hoggies!!...ps, welcome to Fauna

Old 01-04-2008, 03:03 AM   #5
Logan256
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyserpent7
wow....60+ huh...thats quite a collection you got there. I can tell were gonna see you in a lot of the other forums...and hopefully well see you in the hoggy one too...go hoggies!!...ps, welcome to Fauna
Thanks! And speaking of hoggies, I just aquired my first one this past month-a gorgeous little tri-colored female! She's charmed me already.

Old 01-06-2008, 12:22 AM   #6
ladyserpent7
yah, they tend to do that from the get-go...its all in the nose i think...and the big round eyes..

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!