CBB Ambilobe - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Chameleons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 11-25-2004, 01:38 PM   #21
mattjillson
Come on Dennis, you didn't get ripped off especially if you turned around and sold Woodrow for $700. In fact, that is called turning a profit. You were sent pics of him prior to purchase and he looked pure so you bought him, not that I am saying he isn't pure as I think he is different but I am not convinced he is a hybrid. For instance I have never seen another male that is a carbon copy to Cyclops which, in my opinion, doesn't make him a hybrid but I don't know anyone that can argue with him not being pure. It just so happens that your male too is unlike any other male I've seen which is good for breeding I think and makes him that much more interesting. In fact, I hope he is pure because I picked up the other female from that group and have eggs incubating that were produced from a pairing with Phoenix.

Bottom line is that you know very well the risks involved in buying an animal whose dam is WC so don't complain after the fact that you were swindeled in any way because we both know you weren't. You could have passed on buying him but obviously you thought him to be what he is - an awesome animal. Jim had his opinion that isn't popular nor shared by all, especially me because I think he is pure but different and the best animal collectivlly that was held by your group, but that doesn't mean can't express it. Anyways, I think everyone should agree to disagree because I am sure this can go around for a week and the bottom line is that nobody will be able to prove their point one way or the other without a doubt, so why bother?

Happy Thanksgiving!

Matt Jillson

Old 11-25-2004, 01:49 PM   #22
projectpardalis
Matt I had no idea the dam was WC at the time he was offered. Ivan has never mentioned that until now. But yes I do know the risks when knowingly buying from a WC breeding.

Secondly and most important from your exact words "I think everyone should agree to disagree because I am sure this can go around for a week and the bottom line is that nobody will be able to prove their point one way or the other without a doubt, so why bother?" I couldn't agree more! I knlow exactly what I think of the all the BS. I will continue to call him the son of Cyclops and I am sure the offspring will be just as beautiful.

This is my last post to this. If I could I would have just deleted the whole damn thing. You got my # if want to talk about this anymore.

Dennis Scott

Old 11-25-2004, 05:47 PM   #23
Legendcham
CBB Ambilobe

I guess it will not be long before I know FOR SURE if the
female Ambilobe that I purchased from Ivan is a purebred
Ambilobe, sired by Cyclops and a Ambilobe w/c female. I just
checked the incubator and two of the neonates have hatched.
So far they look good, and are large. It will not be acceptable
to me if the males color out like Woodrow did. As far as the
breeding loan goes, you people need to get your stories straight.
There have been several postings by The Chameleon Company
and their agents to this fact. When I was at your house Ivan,
I only recall seeing 3 or 4 adult panther females. You stated
you only had one Ambilobe female, and she was receptive at
the time. In fact you bred her to Anubis while we were there.
I saw Anubis, Cyclops, Phoneix and another, whose name I
have forgotten. I saw you Nosey, Fenir and several sub-adult
Ambilobes that said that you had just gotten from Amazing Blue,
along with the babies that you hatched.
You specifically told ME and TONY that you were involved in a breeding loan program with the Chameleon Company, and that included females
as well. In fact, Tony remembers that part of the conversation
well. I guess that both Tony and myself were lied to. WE were
told that the animals were loaned to you in trade for your vet
services. As far as the multiple personalities go, I am not the one
using alias like DDMadison/ Sheriff to stalk people that I don't like.
You, yourself told me that the DDMadison/Sheriff used characters from popular
movies in his posts. The simple fact is that the IP address of
DDMadison is YOUR IP address, so maybe you need to get some
help. Maybe you should lay off the movies for awhile, and try to
live in the REAL world. I state FACTS, and have posted them in
the various threads. You WERE THE FIRST ONE to BRING UP MY
NAME ON THE BOI. Remember your post on Aline Reptiles, GOOD
GUY? You and your buddies are the only ones that think that all
of this garbage is a conspiracy. Con artist or scam artist are the
first words that come to mind. You can brag about your chameleons until the crows come home, but talk is cheap, and seeing is believing. If you really believe that Woodrow is a pure
Ambilobe than so be it, but his pictures tell me different. Obviously, Jim thought he was a hybrid as well. I will be sure
and post pictures of Cyclones offspring, as soon as they color up.
Then everyone can judge for themselves!

Lane Gergely
Legendcham

Old 11-25-2004, 06:56 PM   #24
Chameleon Company
Lane,
Congrats on the hatchlings, and a Happy Thanksgiving. I've included a picture of my AGENTS. That would be Agent 86 on the left, and Agent 99 on the right. Enjoy.

Old 11-25-2004, 06:58 PM   #25
Chameleon Company
Here's their pictures!

Jim Flaherty
The Chameleon Company
"Fighting the forces of KAOS"
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!