For Sale Cbb Black Throats and White throats - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Old 05-27-2018, 05:33 PM   #1
DNAexotics
Cbb Black Throats and White throats

Sold! Thanks everyone.

1.0 - 3.5' yearling male. A little huffy and puffy but not bad. Eats anything offered, showing very light coloration and breeding behavior. Asking $750

0.3 - 3-4' year long and 2 year old females. All are cycling and eating like pigs. These were kept to be future breeders, and are not to keen on handling but aren't biters. The 2 year old female has regained all her weight she lost from her first clutch of 26 eggs. Asking $1000 ea.

1.0 - 4' cbb micro white throat male, 5 year old proven breeder many times over. Super sweet and a very good natured animal. Breeds anything. This has become an extremely rare subspecies, and is a immaculate example of such. Asking $800

0.2 - 3' ch true white throats. These two are both extremely mellow and are cycling every few months, and both have been breeding the Male above recently, so may be gravid. Asking $650 ea

Text or email for more info or pictures, but only serious parties. Will ship at buyers expense, and may trade but mostly looking to reduce numbers. Will entertain trades in assets and firearms as well.

Thanks for your time.

Andrew
267-280-3563
Darketernal1226@gmail.com
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 06-30-2018, 05:16 AM   #2
LIZARDLADY92
Sorry for the misunderstanding! Thank you for your help

Old 06-30-2018, 10:13 AM   #3
DNAexotics
As per our agreement I was holding her until you returned after the 4th of July. She is still here and has not been shipped. Additionally it is illegal to ship usps and I only ship FedEx, so I'm not sure what you are talking about. I have all of our texts, and have never recieved an email from you at all. I have no idea where this is coming from.
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-30-2018, 11:43 AM   #4
LIZARDLADY92
My apologies! Someone sent me a package that I had not ordered nor received any details on. My only order I was waiting on was the monitor, so I assumed there was a miscommunication and thought you had sent her to my house and couldn't get ahold of anyone for 5 days fearing she was dead. I am so very sorry for the misunderstanding, and appreciate all that you have done!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!