Blind Dates - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

Old 06-25-2004, 05:31 PM   #1
bcfos
Question Blind Dates

Lets hear the horror stories you have when a well meaning friend has taken it upon themselves to set you up on the dreaded blind date.

Old 06-25-2004, 11:47 PM   #2
Sybella
I've never been on one...some friends I have! LOL!!

Old 06-26-2004, 12:29 AM   #3
Stardust
I have never had one either, and don't think I would want one. I think I will stick to deciding who I want to date and not date.

Old 06-26-2004, 05:28 AM   #4
bcfos
Lucky for both of you. Mine was my mother of all people tried to match me up with a girl she knew after my divorce. Needless to say this girl was a holy roller and it was a complete disaster. Only good that came of it is my mother won't ever try and set me up on a date again ever.

Old 06-26-2004, 04:27 PM   #5
Sybella
Oh dear...I can just see it now, you laying on the moves while she's fanning herself with one hand and making the sign of the cross with the other! LOL!

Old 06-26-2004, 09:44 PM   #6
bcfos
Quote:
Originally posted by Sybella
Oh dear...I can just see it now, you laying on the moves while she's fanning herself with one hand and making the sign of the cross with the other! LOL!

No it was more like I lost my temper in traffic and started cussing this dumbass who almost hit me. Her exact words were "Take me home, and I'll pray for you".....

Old 06-27-2004, 02:11 AM   #7
Sybella
LOLOLOL!!! Was this before or after dinner?

Old 06-27-2004, 02:23 AM   #8
bcfos
Quote:
Originally posted by Sybella
LOLOLOL!!! Was this before or after dinner?

Before... Also the cheapest date I have ever been on.

Old 06-29-2004, 10:34 PM   #9
AZ Dragoon
Only did it once, never again. No horror story, just was'nt my type. I, however, have a good one from my best friend Bill. He had met a Hispanic lady from out of town on a chat room. He arranged to meet her at a Quick Mart on her next visit to Tucson. Well, he saw the car she described pulling up and thought something was wrong with the picture as the car was leaning downward considerably on the drivers half of it. When it came to a stop in the parking lot, he saw why. The Hispanic lady got out on the drivers side, all 500 pounds of her! He quickly made up a sickness lie or something and went home and called me, still sounding terrified. Last blind date he ever had. Believe it or not, true story.

Kevin

Old 04-10-2005, 12:50 PM   #10
kiote9
Dragging up another old thread.....

I had a blind date that was so bad I can't put the horror of it into words properly, but I'll try.

I don't remember now how the date got set up, but I was told he was a nice guy. He was pleasant to look at, clean, had a job and his own wheels. Sounded like not too bad a package, so I had him pick me up at my house.

He showed up on time, but with his best friend in tow. Then his pick-up broke down in my driveway. He asked if we could use my car to run out and pick up a new generator for the truck and then we could drop his friend off to work on the truck and we could go out. What could I say at that point? Well, I was stupid and said yes.

Have I mentioned that it was the dead of winter, it was snowing heavily, and my car was a '77 Nova?

So we ran out about 20 miles to get the generator, drove back to my house to drop off the friend (at which point I should have taken my keys and gone back into the house and locked the doors), and ended up following the friend back to ANOTHER town to go to a garage to finish the job properly. BUT we ended up driving around in MY car drinking and smoking (by this time I was too damn stoned to argue) playing in the snow. He finally dropped his friend off at home around midnight. At this point the guy informs me that the snow is way too bad to drive me all the way back to my house but that his PARENTS live right by where we are and we can spend the night there. I was young and dumb so I figured atleast there would be a roof over my head, what the hell.

So he takes me to a room with a twin bed and takes his clothes off. I laid on top of the bed fully dressed. My clothes were wet from the snow and I was in no mood for hanky panky or anything else. I was cold, tired, stoned and angry.

We woke up in the morning and had the pleasure of having breakfast with his mother, whom I am sure thought I was just the worst slut ever. Then he took me home and I refused to ever go out with him again. He called for months after that, just to talk.

Hows that for a bad blind date?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!