Show off your cages! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Chameleons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 03-28-2006, 04:36 PM   #11
ChAMOUFLAGED
Here are a few of my cages....

More pic's can be seen by clicking on the link in my sig... :-)

Old 03-28-2006, 05:31 PM   #12
Rebel Dragons
Will, that is so cool how they migrate. How do they go about feeding? Do they move to get food or wait for it to come to them?

Old 03-28-2006, 05:33 PM   #13
Rebel Dragons
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChAMOUFLAGED
Here are a few of my cages....

More pic's can be seen by clicking on the link in my sig... :-)
WOW!!! I love the look of custom built cages. They add so much more to the setup than the manufactured cages do. The design on the cage to the far left is awesome.

Old 03-29-2006, 03:29 PM   #14
ChAMOUFLAGED
Thanks Mike!! I love designing and building the cages (check out my BD cage! ..link in my sig)... Each one is a little better than the last.... It's too bad (I guess ;-) ) that you can't buy custom cages specifically meant for chameleons... You know, with the proper sized mesh and drainage options!!! Humm..... what a concept!!

Old 03-30-2006, 02:41 AM   #15
niels

Old 03-30-2006, 02:12 PM   #16
Rebel Dragons
Those are awesome!!! I like how it's a whole wall of enclosures.

Do you ever have problems with keeping all the plants alive? I suppose you can't use fertilizers and such, huh?

Old 03-30-2006, 02:27 PM   #17
Bill & Amy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChAMOUFLAGED
Thanks Mike!! I love designing and building the cages (check out my BD cage! ..link in my sig)... Each one is a little better than the last.... It's too bad (I guess ;-) ) that you can't buy custom cages specifically meant for chameleons... You know, with the proper sized mesh and drainage options!!! Humm..... what a concept!!
Hey Jamie, the link in you sig can't be seen because you don't have your sig turned on.

Old 03-30-2006, 03:59 PM   #18
JERM
Cages...

Here are a couple of my Panther cages.
Attached Images

Old 03-30-2006, 04:53 PM   #19
dragonflyreptiles
Very nice!

Old 03-30-2006, 05:22 PM   #20
ChAMOUFLAGED
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill & Amy
Hey Jamie, the link in you sig can't be seen because you don't have your sig turned on.
Ummmmmmmm LOL, yes that would be a problem! I don't think I am permitted to have a sig anymore... I know it was there....... ?Turn it on? (hey it showed up when I previewed the post!)

Anyway.. here is the link! (just in case ;-0 )
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/herphappy/my_photos

Mike,
Dont know if you were talking to Neils or me, but no, I dont have problems keeping the plants alive, infact, I have to do quite a bit of trimming. I don't use fertilizers of any kind. How 'bout you Neils?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!