Males versus females om polls - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

Old 07-03-2006, 11:14 AM   #1
old guy
Males versus females om polls

I think the person or persons putting up these polls on this forum should have a female answer and male answer category instead of unilateral or non-unilateral ( ya know what I mean ) and or non-unisex. A lot of times I think that I am posting responses as to what the poll is asking in the female thinking agenda oppose to my male responses. I don't know.....anybody else feel this way ?

Old 07-08-2006, 09:52 PM   #2
Lucille
Mike,

That is an interesting idea; I had never thought to break down the poll answers by gender. And of course for many decisions, men and women think in different ways.

Did you know that anyone can put up a poll? Why don't you try one, I can't think exactly how to do the gender separation of answers. And besides some people think I put up tooooo many polls so I got to show a little restraint (and get OTHER folks to put them up instead )

Old 07-09-2006, 10:33 AM   #3
old guy
Ah.but you are so much

better at the poll thing lucille ! I can think of some topics but don't know how they would be accepted by this site. One that has me darn right perplexed on my lurking of the dating sites is the advertisement of one night stands. In how SAFE is that ? Another is how many people got connected due to reptiles in the realms of meeting with the common interest of reptiles. I did of my past marriage. She was a nurse with keeping a few reptiles. I was her patent at the hospital of a rear fang bite. We hit it off.......... No people, this in itself is not a poll or even a response type of post. Consider ?

Old 07-09-2006, 10:45 AM   #4
Lucille
Thank you for the poll compliment!

What an amazing coincidence, I also am a nurse who keeps a few reptiles.

I have a proposal, let's you and I compose a poll together! You have some interesting viewpoints, and you could really help with ideas and ways as to how to write them into a poll question.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!