High Yellow female aru/biak - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Arboreal Boas/Pythons

Notices

Old 03-22-2019, 04:32 PM   #11
Donlloyd8
I didn’t come here to argue or fight with you, but it definitely looks like I struck a nerve...you said it yourself your not sure you have it priced accurately but your mad that someone else thinks so? If I had a dollar for everyone who had a high yellow Biak.......

Old 03-22-2019, 04:39 PM   #12
josuer302
You going to address anything I stated to you or just what fits for your argument? Does the animal look anything like mine is it female male? Is it 10-12 years old becuase if you knew what you were talking about this all affects price but I can see you don't and yet again I have to ask why bother posting ?
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-22-2019, 04:42 PM   #13
josuer302
Lol yea if it were "just a biak" I'd understand where you're coming from.but it's not, and you obviously did just come here to argue or you'd be respectable. I'll make sure to follow you and make sure I put my opinion on how you price your animals
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-23-2019, 01:35 AM   #14
caffeinecynic
If you don't like the animal's price, move on.

Even without lineage, this animal is CLEARLY an adult female (you can tell by its size) with incredible colors.

You don't need "proof of age" in an animal that size with those colors.

The seller is being honest about what he knows, not trying to mislabel the animal, and asking a fair asking price for what the animal is. Congratulations, fella: high end chondros don't come without a price tag. And not every high end chondro has a lineage to date back for generations. Some are just exceptional. If this was an exceptional BM Biak import, it'd still sell highly. Because of its sex, its age, and its look.

If I had the money to throw down, I'd buy her in a heartbeat. She's worth it. Just because you got an animal for a steal doesn't mean that's market value. There's always people who undercut. That doesn't change a thing.

And replying to this was really disrespectful. If you didn't like his price, you could've scrolled on. The "If my price is off, I'm flexible" was clearly aimed at potential buyers, which you clearly are not.

Old 03-23-2019, 01:14 PM   #15
nickolasanastasiou
Settle down, please, and if the price is not to one's liking for some reason, one is encouraged to communicate privately or silently move on. Interested or not interested. We do not like seeing disruptive commentary in ad threads.

My thanks to those expressing things similarly as well to those who have made the staff aware that this was starting to go off of the rails.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!