Wanted ISO Rudis Chameleon - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Chameleons

Notices

Old 01-17-2019, 06:09 PM   #1
Night10gail
ISO Rudis Chameleon

I'm looking for a rudis chameleon or preferably a pair. Preferably captive bred juveniles but I will take what I can get, so long as they are healthy and settled in. I will use PAYPAL ONLY, to protect myself from scammers trying to unload sick animals.

IF YOU ARE GOING TO CONTACT ME ABOUT RUDIS YOU HAVE TO SELL, THEN CHECK YOUR EMAIL/FAUNA MESSAGES AND ACTUALLY REPLY BACK PLEASE! My average time to reply to any message is 3 days. There are good sales on other types of herps coming and going rapidly, that I've turned down because multiple people have come forward saying they have Rudis to sell me. However, multiple times I'm left waiting over a week for any sort of reply about age, asking price, and photos of the chams for sale, if I get a reply at all. I understand people are busy with jobs, families, etc but if truly want to sell and truly have healthy rudis, then a few days time between appointments should be doable to reply to a buyer. I am ready to make a hold for good shipping weather deposit TODAY.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-24-2019, 12:16 AM   #2
Duffield
Did you find any?

Old 02-01-2019, 03:20 AM   #3
Night10gail
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duffield View Post
Did you find any?
No luck so far Duffield. Had 1 person contact me that he had a pair for sale, but then never responded to me on price or my questions regarding their origin, age, and feeding habits. That was a few weeks ago. Perhaps it's the wrong time of year. I am on an email notification list through a few shops.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!