Allen from Reptile Kingdom, in New Jersey, Beware - Page 18 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-10-2008, 09:06 PM   #171
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberfrog
Finally a light of intelligence in this mess. I'm not sure what's up with Al, as I said before I don't know him personally, just professionally. I know he was not at Hamburg, which is the first time in as long as I can remember he missed one. I hope he will be at the HDG show this weekend. I''m sure there will be much eye-rolling and BOI bashing at the show when this all comes up, lol.
Yeah, and I'm sure all those doing the eye-rolling and BOI bashing will be the first ones here looking for help when they get screwed over by someone on a deal....

Old 04-10-2008, 09:15 PM   #172
cyberfrog
I have been a member for 5 years with 300 posts, not exactly a rabid boi watcher. I consider the BOI "for entertainment purposes only" as most threads here are full of worthless self important drivel. I check in at work when I'm bored as they haven't blocked this site. I have a few people here whose opinions I resepct, but most people here, especially on the BOI, I think are idiots. I have met Rich in person, I respect him, but I would bet even he knows the BOI is falling downhill fast.
You guys attack my honor, honesty, and integrity got stating something that turned out to be absolutely true. When it turned out to be true, no one but Nemo would even post on the thread. Perhaps because there was no more drama to cause or anyone else to bash to make you feel more important about yourselves. I call you out on your BS and more of the same comes my way. I should expect as much from people who hide behind the keyboard and call people liars, scammers, bad check writing scumbags and whatever else you say because when you turn out to be wrong, who cares. Well I care when you question my integrity, even on this site.
There was once a famous quote that "God created man, Sam Colt made them equal." Whoever said that had obviously not experienced the internet. Only on the internet can you saw anything you want to about someone personally then when you are wrong you just shrug and go off to attack someone else? There is no real fear of consequences and very little chance of real confrontation. It's a perfect medium for you too feel better about yourselves at the expense of others. You judge Allen by 3 or 4 transactions out of who knows how many hundreds or even thousands of transactions then went without a hitch. Like I said, no one cares about a good guy thread. You then attack me for stating the truth, which was that he would get paid. Period. When I call you on it, you further attack me because I have put a chip in the little globe of invulnerability you have as a judge and jury of the BOI.
I won't take your bullshit, nor will I stand silent while you attack my integrity and honesty. I have had one animal returned to me in all the time I have done business and that was at a show and it was because the idiots cooked the poor albino gopher. I still gave them their money back. You take take your self righteous presumption about me and my character and shove it up your ass.

Old 04-10-2008, 09:23 PM   #173
cyberfrog
Crap, sorry for the language, I Was rolling and it got a little wild at the end. My bad Rich.

Old 04-10-2008, 09:28 PM   #174
seminoleranch
Quote:
I.
I should expect as much from people who hide behind the keyboard and call people liars, scammers, bad check writing scumbags and whatever else you say because when you turn out to be wrong, who cares. .
Cyber, I have tried to stay out of this as much as possable but I must say I dont "hide behind a key board" and accuse anyone of writing hot checks. I tried to work things out with Allen over the hot check for weeks and could never get a response from him until I came on here. I never called him any names, I never posted one thing that was not true. I am still willing to post emails and records from my banks showing the check was not good.
Why does it make us "bad people" for coming on here and seeking advice and help? So it is you oppion that everyone of us who had a problem or post on here are just below your feet? That is no better than when Chris said everyone from NJ was bad. Not all breeders are bad people, not all Whole sale buyers are bad people, and not everyone who is on this board is bad. There has just been some bad deals that have taken place yet you want to cuss everyone of us who has posted on here or complain about a bad deal with Allen.

Old 04-10-2008, 09:37 PM   #175
cyberfrog
Mindy, I wasn't referring to you. I apologize if it came off that way. Someone on this thread did literally call Al a bad check writing scumbag. It wasn't a shot at your issue. Again, as before, I don't condone bouncing a check to anyone, which why I don't write them or take them in this business. I do understand as a self employed induvidual checks do bounce and in your an the other cases it may or may not be intentional. I don't know Allen well enough to say so.

Old 04-10-2008, 09:43 PM   #176
cyberfrog
Furthermore Mindy, I would NEVER suggest if you felt you had gotten screwed that you should just deal with it. I think you should post it here, as you are involved, and the complainee should be involved, and hell maybe even people related to the situation or are able to give good advice to help you out. IF I remember right, that is what the BOI is here for. What I don't like and the people who I think are idiots are the ones jumping in when they no nothing about the situation, have no involvement nor help to give, but just want to rip into someone big time for doing something wrong. I'm sure it's fun when you have no fear of retribution. I certainly do not think I am any better than anyone or think any less of anyone for trying to get help. However, when people act like that it cheapens you and your problem. IMO no one really cares at that point about your issue, just making a scene.

Old 04-10-2008, 09:46 PM   #177
seminoleranch
Quote:
Mindy, I wasn't referring to you. I apologize if it came off that way. Someone on this thread did literally call Al a bad check writing scumbag. It wasn't a shot at your issue. Again, as before, I don't condone bouncing a check to anyone, which why I don't write them or take them in this business. I do understand as a self employed induvidual checks do bounce and in your an the other cases it may or may not be intentional. I don't know Allen well enough to say so.
Apology accepted Cyber. And if I may say I think we need to let this Thread rest for now unless something else comes up. Everyone is getting angry at everyone and we are wandering away from the purpose of this Forum. I enjoy reading information that all of you post on this Forum but this is all getting so ugly it is becoming sick. I am not saying everyone needs to kiss and make up but Chris has his money so let it go.

Old 04-10-2008, 09:47 PM   #178
grandmagreen
Quote:
I have been a member for 5 years with 300 posts, not exactly a rabid boi watcher. I consider the BOI "for entertainment purposes only" as most threads here are full of worthless self important drivel.
...somebody should re-read his own posts.

Quote:
Seems I was right and am not a spawn of satan.

Quote:
I'm still waiting to see where all of the people that caused me drama to come back and eat their words.

Quote:
MY point is I said the guy would get paid and you people bashed ME for saying so.

Old 04-10-2008, 10:00 PM   #179
cyberfrog
Difference between self importance and self defense Ed, but thanks for playing. We have a copy of the BOI Drama home game for you....

I seriously don't think of myself as in any way important to anything involving this site. If I never came back after this post, I highly doubt anyone would even notice. I will not have my honesty and integrity attacked so some idiot can feel good about himself.

Old 04-10-2008, 10:02 PM   #180
cyberfrog
Agreed Mindy. I think I have made my point as well as I can.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!