Inquiry Frantz Herpetological - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-22-2008, 02:12 AM   #1
grunt_11b
Frantz Herpetological

I was just wondering if anyone has had any dealings with Frantz Herpetological? If so how did it go?? I saw an ad and was wondering about some of the animals they had up.. I don't know if I can post the ad or not so I won't until I know otherwise.. Any help will be appreciated..

Thanks
Alan Sarratt

Old 09-22-2008, 01:52 PM   #2
Anerythristic
I have dealt with Troy twice, getting two older neonate (hopper eater) Green Tree Pythons from him. He is excellent to deal with, ships promptly; both animals arrived before 12 noon. They have both eaten like champs.

Only small, small issue I had with him was I asked him three post sale questions (new owner stuff) he answered two of them promptly the last question I never received a reply to. Very possible the Email was lost in the cracks though.

Vincent Menna

Old 09-22-2008, 06:53 PM   #3
Travis Whisler
Frantz Herpetological

I have known Troy for about six years now and can tell you that he is a great guy who takes excellent care of his animals. I have heard no complaints about Troy. Troy is an upstanding guy who has great animals. Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Travis Whisler

Old 09-23-2008, 02:00 AM   #4
Jud McClanahan
Frantz Herpetological

I have only delt with Troy once. I purchased a Woma from him several years ago. Everything went very well and would deal with him again any time. I have heard nothing but good things about him over the years. You should have no problems with Troy. Jud McClanahan

Old 10-02-2009, 02:58 PM   #5
chondros785
That guy is a LIAR ! He BS's people about where he gets his animals from...
He might breed some but I can bet you alot of them are wild or farm bred !
And the guy is just a smooth talker and suckers people into believing him...

Old 10-02-2009, 04:16 PM   #6
Timothy neville
Troy buys from Bushmaster reptiles. I don't think he even breeds his own animals. Everything he sells he buys wholesale. I wouldn't pay ANYTHING from him. Looks elsewhere for your reptile needs, he is just a flipper.

Old 10-02-2009, 06:01 PM   #7
VinnyButch
Frantz

I've purchased 6 GTPs from Frantz over the last couple of years and every one has been great. Good looking and good feeders right out of the gate. I've never been lied to about the animals' origins. I have no problems getting an animal that was produced by Bushmaster and then sold to me at less than Bushmaster's retail price.
I wouldn't hesitate to do business with Frantz Herpetological again.

Old 10-02-2009, 06:17 PM   #8
chondros785
Angry

There isnt even a price list for bushmasters chondros that you can see online!
And even if there was a price list, why would you want to buy from someone that tells you he gets them from private breeders and they are from the US?
Atleast get them from brokers who will be honest and tell you exactly where they got them from instead of BS'n you and selling you lies....
Who cares that you are lucky enough to get an animal that is healthy,That isnt the point! Why do business with a LIAR ??????Common sense!

Old 10-02-2009, 06:58 PM   #9
FrantzHerp
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by chondros785 View Post
That guy is a LIAR ! He BS's people about where he gets his animals from...
He might breed some but I can bet you alot of them are wild or farm bred !
And the guy is just a smooth talker and suckers people into believing him...
Quote:
Originally Posted by chondros785 View Post
There isnt even a price list for bushmasters chondros that you can see online!
And even if there was a price list, why would you want to buy from someone that tells you he gets them from private breeders and they are from the US?
Atleast get them from brokers who will be honest and tell you exactly where they got them from instead of BS'n you and selling you lies....
Who cares that you are lucky enough to get an animal that is healthy,That isnt the point! Why do business with a LIAR ??????Common sense!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timothy neville View Post
Troy buys from Bushmaster reptiles. I don't think he even breeds his own animals. Everything he sells he buys wholesale. I wouldn't pay ANYTHING from him. Looks elsewhere for your reptile needs, he is just a flipper.
A good customer of mine alerted me to the fact that these libelous comments were posted:

The reputation of my company in the reptile community is beyond reproach and clearly established. The three malicious comments posted above are a violation of defamation law.

defamation (libel for written words), is the communication of a statement that makes a claim, expressly stated or implied to be factual, that may give an individual, business, product, group, government or nation a negative image. It is usually, but not always, a requirement that this claim be false and that the publication is communicated to someone other than the person defamed (the claimant).

The elements that must be proven to establish defamation are:

1) a publication to one other than the person defamed;

2) a false statement of fact;

3) that is understood as
a. being of and concerning the plaintiff; and
b. tending to harm the reputation of plaintiff.

4) If the plaintiff is a public figure, he or she must also prove actual malice.

If defamation is proven, both actual damages (to recover from the economic harm that has been suffered), and punitive damages (to punish the person who made the remark and also to serve as an example to deter others) may be sought.

Considering the fact that I have already requested both of your personal information (IP's etc.) from this forum's administrator for the purposes of pursing legal action, I would stop building a case against yourself and this forum (if your comments are allowed to remain).

Fortunately the days of "kids" being able to hide behind their computers making libelous comments at others expense are over.

Sincerely,

Troy Frantz

Old 10-02-2009, 07:25 PM   #10
chondros785
Wink FRANTZ

Im in lawrence KS, and Im not some '' KID '' behind his computer so if you like than we can talk about this matter in person and take it from there....As I said before I know you would come back with some smooth talk and thats all that it is....and I can care less what you know about me because honestly you wont do anything about it....There are people that are more well known and respected than you that know where you get your animals from and cant say anything because of that fact that you are so called ''competition''... So im doing it for them since I noticed something on kingsnake.com that makes perfect sense and shows me you are a liar....Anyway, like I said if you want to you can come to lawrence KS, since you arent that far from me and we can talk about this face to face....Its up to you pal, either way I know I will see you in person one of these days and say the same thing im saying now...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!