Info Rodentpro - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-18-2011, 04:03 PM   #41
rcpreis3
I never went through the set up of doing the live anole feeders, it was a great idea, but I couldnt get the space to pull it all together.

Old 07-18-2011, 04:11 PM   #42
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcpreis3 View Post
Why are u acting like this is a bad guy thread?
First post.
Quote:
So that means that Rodentpros feeders have parasites and they are selling these animals as clean, safe feeders.
If it were me I would take it as a bad guy thread. I also would be highly upset if it turned out not to be the source.

Old 07-18-2011, 04:17 PM   #43
rcpreis3
Like I said I should have worded that better and I did apologize, If u like and would let me Id go back and edit it. Id change it something like, "Based on what information I have it seems Rodentpros feeders have... etc."

Old 07-18-2011, 04:23 PM   #44
Lucille
Quote:
Like I said I should have worded that better and I did apologize, If u like and would let me Id go back and edit it. Id change it something like, "Based on what information I have it seems Rodentpros feeders have... etc."
You have no information. You have a situation, and a theory.

All people are saying here is that perhaps you should not have called a company's name here before being sure. If it turns out that your statement was not true, they could look to you for any losses in sales stemming from your announcement.

Old 07-18-2011, 04:34 PM   #45
TriangleReptiles
Quote:
Why are u acting like this is a bad guy thread? And like I said before, I have snakes in my collection that eat f/t, never had a live rat from me, and still have worms. So that pretty much knocks out my live provider as a suspect. I said right in my first post that im waiting for tests and that people should be careful until I have results.

Better safe than sorry.
I'm "acting like this ios a bad guy thread" because you, regardless of what cute little icon you used, and without a shred of proof, have accused RodentPro of contaminating your collection with some unknown parasite. That is pretty much the definition of a bad guy thread.

Old 07-18-2011, 04:40 PM   #46
rcpreis3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
You have no information. You have a situation, and a theory.

All people are saying here is that perhaps you should not have called a company's name here before being sure. If it turns out that your statement was not true, they could look to you for any losses in sales stemming from your announcement.
So am I supposed to say, "hey I cant tell u what company but my frozen feeders might have pinworms and u should watch out if u buy frozen feeders from a company I cant tell u I use"

Old 07-18-2011, 04:41 PM   #47
rcpreis3
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingsnake1 View Post
I'm "acting like this ios a bad guy thread" because you, regardless of what cute little icon you used, and without a shred of proof, have accused RodentPro of contaminating your collection with some unknown parasite. That is pretty much the definition of a bad guy thread.
Just for the record they arent unknown, they are pinworms.

Old 07-18-2011, 04:56 PM   #48
Lucille
Quote:
So am I supposed to say, "hey I cant tell u what company but my frozen feeders might have pinworms and u should watch out if u buy frozen feeders from a company I cant tell u I use"
Had you picked up the phone and called this company, a company of their size and reputation would have, I think, immediately tested their critters and gotten back to you.

They don't have to wait for vet appointments, for important matters I'm sure they can have a vet come to them.

I'm not saying there is or there is not a connection, let me be very clear on that.
I AM saying that prior to making your initial statement saying this company was responsible, more should have been done.

Did you even try to call them?

Old 07-18-2011, 05:20 PM   #49
garweft
Quote:
Just for the record they arent unknown, they are pinworms.
And again I ask....

Quote:
Originally Posted by garweft
So what did you take to get looked at buy the vet? The snake or just the worms in the water? Did the vet do an actual fecal or what? if so do you have the results to post?

Old 07-18-2011, 06:03 PM   #50
David Scarboro
Quote:
No, You actually should have had much more info before you went off and started this thread. You have done some damage here, and really have no idea yet where they came from. I know we are not supposed to jump on an OP, but you should hang your head here! This is wrong!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!