Let's see those eastern kings!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Kingsnakes & Milksnakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 03-05-2012, 11:54 AM   #1
TimberKansas
Let's see those eastern kings!!

I want to get an eastern king with bright white bands what is the closest locality to this. Thinner bands. Also I thought female kings got bigger than males but I read a website where male easterns get bigger?? Thanks

Old 03-07-2012, 12:28 AM   #2
Frank_S
One of mine
Frank

Old 03-07-2012, 09:45 AM   #3
TimberKansas
Wow! I really like that coloration. What locale is that from, if any? I am looking for something similar.

Old 03-07-2012, 10:33 AM   #4
LampropeltisCollector
Finally someone started a good post!

Well, being I mainly have Eastern Kingsnakes and hognose, I will post some sick Eastern Kings I have.

Here is the snake next to my shoe. I wear a 15, just comes to show how big this snake is.
Eastern Kingsnake from Hernando County, Florida. This is a wild caught male and I hoping to catch a female. If I do, I believe I will be the first on record to breed Eastern Kingsnakes from this locality. Its big too, 5ft.

Mosaic Eastern Kingsnake from the Kevin Enge line. This is a big baby male, it is 16 inches and eats two fuzzies per feeding!

Male Levy County Eastern Kingsnake. Another big baby

Female Levy County Eastern Kingsnake. A 17 inch big baby.

Cool spots on my female Levy King. I'm hoping once there breeding size, if I breed them for a certain point, I'm hoping I will get a spotted one, would be cool!

-Jordan

Old 03-07-2012, 10:34 AM   #5
LampropeltisCollector
Male Levy King, accidently posted picture of female twice in last reply.

Old 03-07-2012, 10:35 AM   #6
TimberKansas
Very nice kings, that male from florida is huge.

Old 03-07-2012, 10:56 AM   #7
TimberKansas
Female black king (eastern)

Male eastern black king

kansas speckled kings

kansas prairies

need to add some easterns to the collection!

Old 03-07-2012, 09:46 PM   #8
Frank_S
Chesapeake Va. The male is just as nice.
Frank

Old 03-07-2012, 11:12 PM   #9
TimberKansas
Do you know anyone selling them?

Old 03-08-2012, 10:20 AM   #10
LampropeltisCollector
All the Eastern Kingsnake I have are from Florida descent except the Mosaic chain. Which actually comes from Edisto Island, South Carolina.

If you want some good Eastern Kingsnakes try contacting Davy Vickers. I got my Mosaic from him. It was a little small at first, now its a real big baby, that should be over 2 feet in a few more months.

-Jordan

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!