Finally posting - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 05-28-2018, 04:37 PM   #1
Oakley388
Finally posting

Hey everyone, I've been browsing the boards for awhile now and am finally taking a minute to post. Currently I keep a few different critters to include an axolotl, kenyan sand boa, 3 ranitomeya tarapoto darts, a couple mourning geckos, and a veiled chameleon. In the not to far future I'll be looking for a couple more kenyans to get started on a project I've been planning for the last year or so. I look forward to gaining more knowledge from the boards and contributing what I can.

Chris

Old 05-28-2018, 04:48 PM   #2
Robert Walker
Welcome and enjoy Fauna Chris.

Old 05-28-2018, 07:18 PM   #3
Dyscophus antongilii
Hi Chris,

Welcome to Fauna and I hope you have a nice long stay. I would love to see photo's of all your various reptiles and amphibians. I happen to love Axolotl and the genus Dendrobates.

Old 05-28-2018, 08:10 PM   #4
elena
What kinds of Kenyans do you have? This is my second season breeding them and I'm finding all the morphs very exciting. This year's litter is paradox albino het snow x stripe het paradox snow.

Old 05-31-2018, 09:35 PM   #5
Oakley388
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I'll get some pictures posted up tomorrow to share. We just finished moving up here to Montana and are finally settling in.

Elena, so far I just have an albino but am hoping to pick up a couple different ones soon.

Old 06-01-2018, 12:26 AM   #6
hotlips
Extending my warm welcome to the forum also...

Old 06-04-2018, 06:36 PM   #7
Oakley388
I picked up a new computer so I'm in the process of transferring photos over but here is a few of my critters.
Attached Images

Old 06-04-2018, 10:20 PM   #8
Dyscophus antongilii
Your specimens are fantastic, don't get me wrong, but, your photography is fantastic. I can't wait to see more pictures.

Old 06-05-2018, 12:39 AM   #9
hotlips
Yes, you're going to "spoil us" with incredible photos like those above. (thanks!)

Old 06-05-2018, 10:20 AM   #10
Donald C
Phenomenal photos there. What sort of camera are you using?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!