NatureNate's Into: - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 06-02-2018, 06:35 PM   #1
NatureNate
NatureNate's Into:

Hello,
I'm a student at San Diego State University where I'm studying ecology. I'm an avid field herper and herpetoculturist. I also love scorpions and tarantulas. Always love finding another naturalist to get out in the field with. I love contributing to iNaturalist and the HERP databases. I've been an active member of the Field Herp Forum since 2006.

I keep some natives and breed locality California kingsnakes and rosy boas with a captive propagation permit. I'm also currently producing Kenyan sand boas, ghost mantises, and womas. My newest projects are Aratus dart frogs and Brookesia chameleons. Feel free to contact me if you are interested in any of these projects.

My dream collection would include several kings, Black Headed Pythons, a greenhouse full of chameleons, a yard with some tortoises, and a savanna monitor.

Thanks for reading!

Old 06-02-2018, 07:11 PM   #2
elena
Welcome! What Kenyan sand boa morphs do you produce?

Old 06-02-2018, 08:14 PM   #3
Dyscophus antongilii
Welcome! Thanks for the great introduction! I would be most interested in hearing about your Womas. They are one of my favorite pythons!!! But, of course, anything else you want to share would be great!

Old 06-02-2018, 10:11 PM   #4
hanselmacdonald
Hi Nate, good to hear from you!

Daniel Smith

Old 06-02-2018, 11:53 PM   #5
Ed Clark
Hi Nate, welcome. at 1 time I think I almost had every rosy locale available at the time.

Old 06-03-2018, 10:42 AM   #6
NatureNate
Thanks for the salutations. I do not have any Kenyan morphs, just a pair of normals. She is very productive, though, with litters of 15 babies or more each year. She usually earns enough money to pay for the food for all my snakes each year. Such a trooper.
I've been producing womas for 3 years and this year I got 7 eggs (in the oven now). Someday I would love to breed BHP's, when I have a dedicated breeder room and a better incubator.

Old 06-03-2018, 03:16 PM   #7
Dyscophus antongilii
I have to ask, can you post pictures of your breeder Aspidites ramsayi , just so I can drool ! On a serious note, if you want, either PM me or just post on this thread your asking price.

Thanks!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!