Male and Female Jungle Carpet Python, and male BCI - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Adoptions

Notices

Adoptions This section is for people OFFERING animals for adoption. NOT solicitations asking for free animals.

Old 07-03-2018, 06:31 PM   #1
Arboreal
Male and Female Jungle Carpet Python, and male BCI

Hi everyone,

I am moving to an area that doesn't allow larger species of snakes and thus, I decided I'm going to offer them up to adoption on here so I can be sure they will go to a good home.

Male Jungle Carpet python: He's a sweetheart and roughly 7'

Female Jungle Carpet python: Can be feisty, roughly 6' (she has more brown and doesn't look like a pure JCP to me, but that is what she was sold to me as)

Male BCI: Roughly 5', Very strong feeding response but handles decently well once out of the enclosure.

I also have a custom enclosure that is roughly 5'x2'x2' that has a radiant heat panel, light installed, and large sliding glass doors. I will give this away to anyone that is willing to take the three.

I'm located in San Diego and would like to get them to a new home ASAP as I start a job at my new home very soon.

For pictures please PM me and I will text them.

Thank you.

Old 05-17-2019, 11:34 AM   #2
TonysPets
Have these guys found a home yet? If not are you willing to ship?

Old 05-31-2020, 06:38 PM   #3
Georgemartinez385
I’m in interested , do you ship? Please text me 385-292-6470 if you do

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!