New from Iowa - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 07-11-2011, 03:47 AM   #1
freel
Talking New from Iowa

Hello to Fauna Classifieds. My name is Lynnae and I am from Iowa. I am a college student working towards a bachelor's degree in Public Relations with a minor in Journalism full-time and a janitor part-time. I am also a full time mother of three very beautiful little girls ages 9, 8 and 6. I am a bit of a research hound and found this site while looking for information on different types of lizards. Sorry I closed out the other site that linked me here before I decided to form a profile so I do not have the link for you. I am currently living in an apartment and therefore canot have any pets. I have in the past had several different dogs (basset hound, jack russell, aussie shepard, and mutt). I have also had cats and fish. A friend of mine bred corn snakes and I fell in love the first time a light yellow one wrapped around my hand and crawled into my hoodie pocket. He was apparently quite comfortable there for awhile. I haven't had a large interest in lizards, at least not of the large variety in my life. Myoldest daughter recently asked about possible getting a gecko at some time. At this point she has been told no but we can talk about it once I have graduated (Dec. 2011!) and we have moved out of this apartment.
I have to say like the features that I have foud here so far, especially as far as the Good Guy/Bad Guy forums go. Too often it is hard to tell when someone is to be trusted.
Other than that I can't think of too much else to say. I know I won't personally ever reach a level of trading animals but purchasing may be in my future and using any information on animals and businesses has already proven decent.

Old 07-11-2011, 06:35 AM   #2
radera5
Welcome to Fauna!! Hope you find everything you might want...

Old 07-11-2011, 07:24 AM   #3
TheFragginDragon
Greetings Lynnae, and welcome to Fauna!!

Old 07-11-2011, 08:34 PM   #4
Necoco
Yay~ A fellow Iowan. Lol XD
My Aunt and Uncle actually have family that might still live in Waterloo.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!