Inquiry STEVEN MILLER? JAMES COZZA? - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-11-2012, 10:32 PM   #31
NIGRO51
Quote:
Originally Posted by bpman850 View Post
\http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...41#post1406141

Check it out I just upload a pic of him I just took. and I don't even power feed him I feed him one rat pup every Friday
You still used the copied and pasted message in the ad!! clearly you were not reading this thread .. Write your own descriptions!!! there is no "possible pastel"!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-11-2012, 11:04 PM   #32
kaos
the reason I wrote possible pastel is that it has pastel marking but being that it is a high white pied I cant tell duh I know there is not no het pastel but what do you get when you breed a pied to a pastel het for pied pieds, pastels,pastel pied, and maybe het pieds or pastel het pied well he is the one we could not tell showed him to a couple of top breeders and they said you would have to prove him out he does look like my pastel pied but to cover my ass thats why I said possible

Old 01-11-2012, 11:07 PM   #33
NIGRO51
I was referring to the other ad that I quoted ..

Old 01-11-2012, 11:21 PM   #34
hhmoore
James,
The BOI is not the place to gripe about infractions. If you feel that the infraction is not merited, take it up with April (but, if she has addressed this matter with you in the past, don't bother). If you feel the need to take it up publicly, use the Fauna Feedback Forum.
Continue it here, and you'll just end up with another infraction (disruptive off topic posting).

Old 01-11-2012, 11:29 PM   #35
bpman850
Hey NIGRO51 I said I was told he might be a pastel pied not possible. I re did my add it does not match his add at all

Old 01-12-2012, 12:04 AM   #36
Jela's Phat Phibs
Wow!!! I can't believe that I actually found this when I wasn't even looking for it. So apparently Steven has put an ad up for an animal that was suppose to have been sent to me last month.

Steven contacted me in regards to a helix that I had put up for sale on our Facebook page. Despite the low cost of the helix, Steven inquired about additional reptile supplies that I might have had and we worked out a trade for (2) pieds actually for the Helix and other supplies.

He went on in great detail about how he had been done wrong before and was hesitant to ship first. For this reason, he requested that I overnight him the Helix and that he would get the animals out the next day via Ship Your Reptiles/FedEx overnight. Once I received the animals then he requested that I ship the rest of the supplies and the deal would then be complete. Since we are a very reputable business, I wanted to show him that there are good people out there to do business with.

That said, I packaged the Helix and overnighted it to him via UPS as he requested. This was a $43 charge to me.

He received the Helix the next day and sent me several texts messages thanking me and telling me how nice it was. At the same time, he apologized, saying that he was not going to be able to get the animals out that day as he had agreed to because he didn't have heat packs. That was the first red flag. I then inquired that since I ship animals year round (as he knew) why he didn't mention this and I would have thrown the supplies that he needed in the box that I was overnighting him?? He apologized and for my inconvenience, stated that he would throw in a normal male ball. He stated that the heat packets were due to be in first thing in the morning and that he then would drop the package off at FedEx and have me a tracking number by 9:30 am the next morning.

So to sum up the time frame here,

Monday, December 19th Steven contacts me, arranges trade and I overnight Helix to him.

Tuesday, December 20th, Steven receives Helix, however states that he cannot ship the animals as he didn't have the proper supplies to do so.

Wednesday, December 21st, Steven was to have all supplies and shipped them animals, providing me a tracking number by 9:30 am.

So, Wednesday, December 21st, 9:30 am rolls around, nothing. I wait an hour and text him at 10:30 am inquiring about the status. I hear nothing. Up till this point, he was Johnny on the spot with his texts. I wait another hour, text again at 11:30 am. Still nothing.

By 12:30 pm, I am now starting to get concerned and feel like I have been duped. I begin calling him at this point. No answer. I leave several messages on up until about 5:30 PM and still no response. It is at this time that I contact the Tallahassee Sheriffs Dept. whom presides over the community in which Steven lives in. I have the pleasure of speaking with a very helpful desk Sergeant whom sends an officer out to Stevens home to see about making contact with them.

At 7:32 PM, after the police came knocking on his door, I get a text from Steven.

"Can we talk?"

I immediately call him however he refuses to answer the phone. He sends me another text.

"Text me. I'm doing some dishes and then running some errands."

I then reply to him that he needs to make this a priority and answer his phone. I then call a few more times and he won't answer. I then get hit with this.

"Take me to court or leave me alone." That pretty much sums the rest of it up. I basically told him that I was in touch with his local authorities and would see this blatant act of his through.

That was met with the same couple of texts telling me to leave him alone and take him to court at which time I quit responding to his childish nonsense.

At this point I guess he grows concerned and then starts sending me texts wanting to work it out and promising that he would be re-mitting payment for the Helix very soon as soon as he got his check.

I gave him about a week before following back up with Tallahassee Sheriffs Dept and before doing so, I texted him again after Christmas. He then gives me a line about his mother dying on Christmas day. Believable stuff right???

This is the point where I left it alone. The little piece of slime isn't worth my time. I will leave it up to his local authorities. I had pretty much washed my hands of it and chalked it up as a loss until I saw this thread.

For anyone that is reading this or is considering any possible deals with this guy, STAY AWAY!!! He is a total fraud and I doubt that he even owns the snake in this ad. If he does, it is the one that was suppose to be sent to me last month however after receiving my product, he refused to do so!!!

Hopefully my loss will benefit someone else that might have been actually trying to work a deal with this criminal.

Old 01-12-2012, 12:08 AM   #37
NIGRO51
Do you have the UPS tracking # for the helix you sent?

Old 01-12-2012, 12:27 AM   #38
Jela's Phat Phibs
Sure.

1Z106R8R1393835259

Old 01-12-2012, 12:30 AM   #39
bpman850
sorry u get your money and we the police have delt with this and they told u to leave me alone over and over if u dont leave me alone i will call the cops

Old 01-12-2012, 12:33 AM   #40
bobtard
Quote:
Originally Posted by bpman850 View Post
sorry u get your money and we the police have delt with this and they told u to leave me alone over and over if u dont leave me alone i will call the cops
That's all you have to say?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
bpman850, dan jobes, danhoover23@gmail.com, rider91923, steven miller