Test Test Wes Pollock - Very Bad Guy - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2006, 10:20 AM   #1
BoidBuilder
Test Test Wes Pollock - Very Bad Guy

Wes Pollock is accused here of being a no brain, no thought of his own, self important bag of hot air who does not have a clue as to what intelligence is and how to find it. Wes sold me a pair of 100% het for albino boa contrictors last year. I have brought them up to breeding size and bredthem. However, when their babiews were born, there wsa not a single albino. I believe he is a rip off and should be take to taks for it. He handed me a total line of bullshit and he shoud be made to pay for his action.

Have any of you out there ever been ripped off? Well then you know how it feels. Wes should come up with the money to buy back the hets he sold me with interest. LEt me know your opinion. Thank you for your time.

Old 09-14-2006, 10:28 AM   #2
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoidBuilder
Wes Pollock is accused here of being a no brain, no thought of his own, self important bag of hot air who does not have a clue as to what intelligence is and how to find it. Wes sold me a pair of 100% het for albino boa contrictors last year. I have brought them up to breeding size and bredthem. However, when their babiews were born, there wsa not a single albino. I believe he is a rip off and should be take to taks for it. He handed me a total line of bullshit and he shoud be made to pay for his action.

Have any of you out there ever been ripped off? Well then you know how it feels. Wes should come up with the money to buy back the hets he sold me with interest. LEt me know your opinion. Thank you for your time.
This sounds like, no stinks like, retaliatory bullshit to me.

Post some photos of those two breeding, and the litter, along with the dam for identification.

Or to say it another way, put up or shut up Jersey boy.

Old 09-14-2006, 10:34 AM   #3
Griz
Wow, if ever there was justification for banning someone. Jon, until now, I have pretty much stayed out of your thread (other than seeking clarification). You have proven yourself to be a liar and you have truly done your students a HUGE disservice. I sincerely hope that your school finds a better role model for these kids. What a shame too.

Griz

Old 09-14-2006, 10:45 AM   #4
SPJ
Wes may be opinionated at times but I can vouch for the quality of his animals. You get better than what you would expect with one of them.

This post sounds like you are mad over the non-existant morph you got caught trying to sell.

You jus confirmed that you are indeed a "dumbass".

Old 09-14-2006, 11:00 AM   #5
Dennis Hultman
Are you mental? This thread is a complete fabrication.

I tell you what Jon, if you think you have had bad luck up until know, it’s just starting you moron.

It's one thing to disagree with how someone posts on this forum, it's another to post a false transaction.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=86584

Old 09-14-2006, 11:11 AM   #6
J.Henderson
What in the blue hell is this? Wes has some great animals and is a hell of a guy.

This thread needs to be closed or deleted.

Old 09-14-2006, 11:17 AM   #7
Suncoast Herpetological
That's all folks!!!

Bye Bye John

Old 09-14-2006, 11:32 AM   #8
MGReptiles
I consider Wes a friend and would personally offer a money back gurantee on any hets he sold, thats how much I think of him. There are about 3 people in the hobby I could say that about and Wes is one of them.. You sir are a liar!

Old 09-14-2006, 11:46 AM   #9
J.Henderson
I agree with you Matt. Wes is a friend of mine and one of the true good guys. When Wes sells something it is accuratly represented and is handled promptly and professionaly. You cant say enough good things about the guy. I tried calling him this morning to alert him to the existance of this thread. Hopefully this gets deleted. This thread is ludacris and shouldnt be here.

Old 09-14-2006, 11:51 AM   #10
Mike Greathouse
Regardless of any of the other unsubstantiated facts presented in this post, one truth remains: You cannot state with any certainty that hets are not hets after only one breeding.

Given the fact that no details were offered regarding the breeding, these stated results are even more suspect. How many young were produced? How many slugs?

A het to het breeding SHOULD produce 25% Albinos. However, this is not an absolute. The inherited genetics within an animal do not necessarily subscribe to our own understanding of what they should be. There are too many variables.

I would not rule out hets as hets until there have been at least two breedings, but preferably three.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread