Help please >^..^< - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Other Snakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 07-19-2006, 05:09 PM   #1
Morwen_Isilme
Help please >^..^<

Hey everyone. I was wanting some pictures and info on african house snakes but I do not know where to request such pics. I am very new to this forum and I have no clue where to go. A little help will be greatly appreciated ^^ :eatpointe

Old 07-19-2006, 06:43 PM   #2
DAND
You may want to try posting this in the "other snakes" forum. This forum is for help with problems pertaining to the site.

Old 07-19-2006, 10:57 PM   #4
Dennis Hultman
Hi, Grace!

Your thread has been moved to the correct forum.

John Cherry was kind enough to put together a caresheet on House snakes for us. It is located here.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=82745
You will find pictures and further information on this thread
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=48224

Welcome to Fauna!

Old 07-20-2006, 11:30 PM   #5
Morwen_Isilme
Hey thank you everyone. Er...I'll stop posting on this thread now. Thank you again!

Old 07-21-2006, 01:22 AM   #6
Dennis Hultman
LOL! You can post here if you want. It’s in the correct forum now. If you still have questions after reading the other threads, feel free to ask here or on the other threads.

Did you get a chance to look at the caresheet?

Old 07-21-2006, 03:41 AM   #7
hhmoore
Hope you found what you were looking for in there...if not, at least it should give you a solid base to work from.
I apologize if my "search function could be your friend" comment came off the wrong way...I had a cranky couple of days, and I've noticed that some of my posts could be interpreted to have a bit of an edge to them. I didn't mean it maliciously.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!