TRULY CAPTIVE BRED AND BORN HATCHLING CROC MONITOR - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2010, 01:52 AM   #1
cieslak86
Stop! TRULY CAPTIVE BRED AND BORN HATCHLING CROC MONITOR

OFFERING A TRULY '2010 CAPTIVE BRED BORN HATCHLING CROC MONITOR!!! WITH A BIRTH CERTIFICATE!!! VERY RARE OPPORTUNITY!!!... MOST THAT YOU SEE OFFERED FOR SALE ARE WILD CAUGHT HATCHLINGS! THIS HATCHLING IS ONE OF THE 3 THAT WERE PRODUCED THIS YEAR AND PROBABLY THE ONLY ONES CAPTIVE BRED IN THE U.S.A. THIS IS A HISTORY MAKING HATCHLING DUE TO THE FACT THAT NOT ONLY BRED IN CAPTIVITY BUT ALSO SUCCESSFULLY BRED AND HATCHED THE FURTHEST NORTH EVER BEEN RECORDED IN MICHIGAN! THIS HATCHLING CAME OUT OF EGG 1 OUT OF 3 TOTAL EGGS ON JUNE 5TH 2010! EGG WEIGHT: 85 G HATCH WEIGHT: 6.6 G
FLAWLESS BEAUTIFUL BABY AS GOOD AS THEY COME! FEEDING ON F/T OR PRE-KILLED FUZZIES OR SMALL MICE! MY LOSS YOUR GAIN!!!
$1500.00 SHIPPED!!! FOR MORE INFO CONTACT ME @ 404 483 2542
SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!!!
THANKS FOR LOOKING!!!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 10-22-2010, 02:11 AM   #2
cieslak86
BUMP IT UP!
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-22-2010, 04:42 AM   #3
VaranusFricano
why are you selling it? these were produced by reptileranger correct?

Old 10-22-2010, 11:54 AM   #4
spatt02
...I'll send you a tshirt and a pair of blue sweat pants for the croc monitor ?

Old 10-22-2010, 01:24 PM   #5
cieslak86
Yes Vincent thats is correct! Im selling only because i need the money, otherwise i would keep this gorgeous gem! And to Shea Paterson get a life and dont be insulting people. keep your stupid remarks to your stupid self!!!
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-22-2010, 02:57 PM   #6
franco123
dude i want it haha

Old 10-23-2010, 12:27 AM   #7
VaranusFricano
this is the real deal!

Old 10-23-2010, 05:02 PM   #8
eric259
Adrien is a good friend of mine and a class A guy. Don't pass up on this deal. A True captive born and bred croc monitor!!!!!!!! I know because I purchased one of the babies. Beautiful tame and intelligent animals. Adrien truly cares about his animals takes care of them and is sincere. You will get nothing but the best from him. Good luck on the sale bro....Eric Schjerven (aka Norse Reptiles)

Old 10-23-2010, 05:06 PM   #9
franco123
agree with eric259, hes even taking care of one of my 4.5 black throats casue im moving THANKS MAN!!

dont sell him! hes to sexy

Old 10-23-2010, 05:15 PM   #10
BansheeRacer25
Quote:
Originally Posted by eric259 View Post
Adrien is a good friend of mine and a class A guy. Don't pass up on this deal. A True captive born and bred croc monitor!!!!!!!! I know because I purchased one of the babies. Beautiful tame and intelligent animals. Adrien truly cares about his animals takes care of them and is sincere. You will get nothing but the best from him. Good luck on the sale bro....Eric Schjerven (aka Norse Reptiles)
Sell a croc monitor to someone having them thinking its tame. Thats not a bright idea at all. someone will get hurt. Croc monitors are no joke and not for anyone.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread