It's SPRING!!!!! Time for **FUN !!** - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

View Poll Results: What do YOU do for **FUN**?
Go play bingo with the church ladies 0 0%
Too depraved to answer here....inquire if you want to know 1 7.14%
Go to the library and read a book 0 0%
Buy a new pair of handcuffs and leather stuff and find someone to use them on 1 7.14%
Spend special time with my friends and family 0 0%
Give a small dinner party for nice people I really like 0 0%
Time to hunt; the thrill of the chase is fun for me, heh, 1 7.14%
Plan a special evening for my significant other, and end up in each other's arms... 1 7.14%
**** my brains out 1 7.14%
Get drunk and party (do not drive and do this) 1 7.14%
Spend time with my pets 2 14.29%
Go hiking 2 14.29%
YES!! Go SHOPPING at the MALL!!!!!! Spend his money!!! 0 0%
My life is all work, I never have fun, poor me, sob 0 0%
other, described below 4 28.57%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-02-2005, 07:44 AM   #1
Lucille
It's SPRING!!!!! Time for **FUN !!**

(Or near enough)..... It is that time of year when thoughts turn to the birds and the bees, after a long cold winter..(Well maybe not THAT long, in Texas).
In any case, the buds are budding and the birds are singing.....
Time to look around and choose something FUN to do!!!!!!!
What do YOU do for fun??

Old 03-02-2005, 07:48 AM   #2
DAND
Spring is here?

I just put the patio chairs out yesterday. Maybe I jumped the gun a little?
Attached Images

Old 03-02-2005, 01:04 PM   #3
reptilemama
Aw, I can't pick more than one? I guess I'd have to pick other. I read a lot, but rarely visit the library, since my mom and I read the same kind of books so I just borrow from her. I also shoot, but not hunting- I compete in cowboy action shooting. I beleive the first match is in April. I do hike occasionally, and spend time with my son and my pets. I also enjoy the occasional handy-man (or woman?) project. At the moment I'm converting an old console stereo into a cage, and will be building more cages out of tileboard this weekend with my dad.

Old 03-02-2005, 06:36 PM   #4
shrap
Hanging out with my kid is my number one activity. We do all kinds of things together.

We spend a lot of time out hiking, camping, fishing and boating/canoing/rafting. I used to rock climb all the time too, but moving back to Indiana killed that fun. We also enjoy going to amusement parks.....roller coasters and massive water slides!!!! YeeeHaaaaaaa

I like reading and playing with my computer. I like to play backgammon and cards too. Mainly Euchre, Spades, Hearts and Poker. Those things are my main Winter activities. I used to like getting out in the Winter, but the older I get the more I stay indoors when it is cold out.

I used to be a big bar/club hound but have slowly lost interest over the years. I still enjoy going to concerts though. I love music. It is always on in my house. I am not a big TV fan. If my TV is on it is usually sports, movies or Discovery/A&E/History/Biography/National Geographic, etc.

And of course my critters. I love spending time with my critters.

Old 03-04-2005, 07:05 PM   #5
robin d.
oh i picked other cuz umm especially this year there isnt much difference between fall, winter and spring here in texas... it's been the same but if you ask me winter is the time to mate, spring time is time to frolic and skip through feilds of daisy's with your beloved reptiles... but only for five or ten minutes because it either gets too humid or it starts to rain... plus you have to put your reptiles in with their beloved so they can frolic and mate!!

Old 03-08-2005, 08:03 PM   #6
dragonflyreptiles
I picked spend time with my pets mainly because Im a stay home mom of 2 little ones and have so much fun with them everyday that alone time with my pets is hard to come by and very well enjoyed.

Im afraid to get the leos and chams out too much since they could hurt them so most of my pet activities are feeding, cleaning and making sure they are happy.

My parents have my children about 1 day every 2 weeks or so and I spend that entire day with all my critters for pure stupid fun and Id have to say I love it!

Old 03-16-2005, 04:57 PM   #7
Lucille
I really should have set this up for more than one choice, now that I re-read it, there are several additional choices I would have made for myself.

Old 03-16-2005, 05:14 PM   #8
kare
Talking Party and get drunk!

Although the 38º we are getting here in Minnesota doesn't really feel like spring should, I guess the time is coming. One of my best friends' birthday is March 21st - the first day of Spring - so we have an annual bowling/drinking party to celebrate! (and an appropriate number of designated drivers!) In fact, we are having the party this Saturday! Wooo Hooo.

-Kare

Old 03-23-2005, 09:19 AM   #9
Lucille
How was the party? I do not know the official first day of spring but it seems like it has been here for a while in Texas...

Old 03-23-2005, 11:45 AM   #10
kare
Ah, Yes, THE Party

hehehe - well one of the girls had been cut-off by the waiter at 8pm - guess the beer tasted just too good for her
I bowled terribly, but drank well. AND I was able to function on Sunday. Thank God we only do this once a year!
Happy Easter Everybody!
Kare Ü

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!