Sub adult bearded dragon need forever home - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Adoptions

Notices

Adoptions This section is for people OFFERING animals for adoption. NOT solicitations asking for free animals.

Old 09-26-2012, 08:05 AM   #1
bekers71
Sub adult bearded dragon need forever home

I'd like to find this sub adult girl a forever home.

A little background: I got her a few months back in a trio from a woman nearby. She had bought the dragons for her son which lost interest and wasn't properly taking care of them. The woman couldn't stand the dragons so just tossed in some lettuce and bugs every once in a while. Good thing was she at least dusted them with cal +d3 powder. I have treated them for parasites and haven't seen any signs of health issues from this girl at all yet. She eats like a champ but has one heck of an attitude. She's grown double in size since I've gotten her and I think with some more handling she'll mellow out. Previous owners never ever held her. Not 100% positive it's a female but I'm pretty sure.

Small re homing fee + shipping

My email is jbekers04@aol.com if there are any questions.

Name:  P1320822.JPG
Views: 104
Size:  164.9 KB

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!