Crested gecko baby for adoptions to good home - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Adoptions

Notices

Adoptions This section is for people OFFERING animals for adoption. NOT solicitations asking for free animals.

Old 11-13-2012, 07:41 PM   #1
tenchu
Crested gecko baby for adoptions to good home

Hello,

I have a baby crested gecko that has hatched out with a slight deformity in its feet where the toes seem to be fused together. The little guy climbs eats drinks and gets around his container with out much issue. I don't see him sticking to the container but i do see him climbing the vines the entire height of the container. he appears to be red in color although i have seen the color water down in time. we produce geckos on a very small scale its a hobby we share as a family. This gecko is FREE to a good home someone that will give it great care and attention daily. we have a large collection and fear that he wont thrive with us as appose to someone that may only have a few animals.
The animal is available for pick up in Hoboken new jersey. i am willing to drive a very short distance when im not busy but prefer you just pick it up. We are very picky as to who gets this gecko because we care for our animals a lot. if you have references from creditable people on this forum that will be a major help! I have a little photo of the gecko we call it little red.

if interested in giving this little guy a good home please pm us.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!