MBD Survivor Raptor Leopard Gecko - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Adoptions

Notices

Adoptions This section is for people OFFERING animals for adoption. NOT solicitations asking for free animals.

Old 08-22-2010, 05:53 PM   #1
Immaculate_Reptiles
MBD Survivor Raptor Leopard Gecko

I have been taking care of this guy for a month or two now.
He doesn't seem to be getting any worse and hunts on his own.
Doesn't like superworms, prefers crickets.

If you have a good setup to put him in and want a snake eyed banded raptor come pick him up.

You can meet me at the Best Buy on Palm Beach Lakes Blvd Exit at 95.
Attached Images

Old 08-23-2010, 09:45 AM   #2
Maldesto
would you ship, if so pm me.

Old 08-24-2010, 04:54 PM   #3
Immaculate_Reptiles
If you want to pay the $50 for transport and packaging materials.

Old 08-27-2010, 12:35 AM   #4
Iggy189
I'll be at the West Palm Beach show this weekend I'll take him off your hands. How far are you from the show?

Old 09-13-2010, 08:54 AM   #5
gavin22
if you could ship i would pay the 50 bucks let me know

Old 09-13-2010, 10:31 AM   #6
Immaculate_Reptiles
That guy has been adopted, but I do have another special needs gecko, this guy is a Super Snow Raptor Enigma, a very rare gecko, BUT.... He has the enigma neurological defect which prevents him from being very active and gaining muscle mass. I named him sharkbait. I doubt he will breed, in any case you don't want to try because you will end up with more dysfunctional geckos. On the bright side, he is a very unique gecko, eats out of a dish (included) and takes pretty good care of himself. He eats and sheds with no problem, has a good size tail, and would make a good pet for a young kid as long as he's not left out as he's defenseless and really really light sensitive.
Attached Images

Old 10-13-2010, 06:59 PM   #7
rosey05
he is super cute to bad i cant pay the 50 dollars if no i would make a great owner im 13 and have had lots of experience with lizards and reptiles maybe i can gather 50$ idk

Old 02-22-2011, 07:07 PM   #8
Stubby Chubby Reptiles
i dont mind taking him off your hands if you still have him. im located in florida. Is he sick in any ways? i wouldnt want to jeopardize my geckos i have. either way i would keep him seperate to make sure he isnt sick either way. Let me know thanks.

Old 11-03-2012, 12:24 AM   #9
2balls
Can you ship to 43013

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!